1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Springs for my ride....

MALIBU Apr 21, 2014

1. MALIBU

MALIBU Registered User

Hí audi fans,

See if you can help me out once again, i have a audi a4 avant 2.5 quattro b6 with a sport suspension and bilstein b8 , i want to put a new springs on, but i wanted to see in a identical car how it looks with a 35MM / 40MM or a 50MM spring´s ( H&R / APEX or Eibach ).

People o have identical cars ( Pics please ) ... perches i guess it dont fit im my car?

Thank´s folks

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. ruffrida

ruffrida Registered User

For me, if ya thinking of going as low as -50mm then coilovers are the way forward

4. MALIBU

MALIBU Registered User

Only want a +- 2 fingers gap , i have the front with +- 3 fingers gap...and the rear with +- 2 fingers gap.

5. ruffrida

ruffrida Registered User

Mine is about a 2finger gap on standard sports suspension all round,eibach on the front though. I am going to be fitting me -35 springs this weekend hopefully. But with it been a sport,it may only drop it another 10mm tops. Should be just enough for what I'm looking for.

6. hitman1978

hitman1978 Registered User

If you decide to sell on your old rear springs can u let me know please, looks like I've just snapped one of mine

7. MALIBU

MALIBU Registered User

When you put the springs, please send to me fotos , please...

8. ruffrida

ruffrida Registered User

Yeh no problem hitman,will pm you soon as the in,like I said should be Saturday.
    Pics will be posted on me thread dude once on.