Sprayed calipers ?

Actually looks quite good, how do you keep your brake shields so clean? Mine is filthy!

Last edited:
Looking very nice Anthony, the S-Line decals really suit the white! :) ..

I had done mine around November, but had the wheels off today cleaning and I thought they could do with another coat. I have mine done in black! :)

Reactions: BigGreg
The black does look nice ... I almost did mine black but thought I would give the white a go and if it didn't work out then have them dipped and painted black :)

The black does look nice ... I almost did mine black but thought I would give the white a go and if it didn't work out then have them dipped and painted black :)

I have an a4 avant in white and was going to do the calipers in black but the white looks really good!

Did you use Hammerite white paint?

Have you got the link to the s-line stickers?

I got the exact same ones from the same seller, those decals are too big for the rear calipers on the facelift, not sure about the pre-facelift ones though

I had to buy a second set for the rears from here:

Brake caliper decals to fit Audi S Line sticker small x1 | eBay

Waiting for them to be delivered for me to try and fit

I have an a4 avant in white and was going to do the calipers in black but the white looks really good!

Did you use Hammerite white paint?

Have you got the link to the s-line stickers?

As above I got the S-Line stickers from evil bay just from a different seller :-

AUDI S-Line Premium Brake Caliper Decals Stickers TT RS S3 S4 S5 Q5 R8 Quattro | eBay

As for the calliper paint I used FOLIATEC Gloss White :-

FOLIATEC Gloss White Brake Caliper Paint and Lacquer Kit High Temperature | eBay

Other people have used other paints like body work paint but I liked the idea of a paint and a hardener that I mixed.... but as always there are lots of other paints that can be used to do this.

I got the exact same ones from the same seller, those decals are too big for the rear calipers on the facelift, not sure about the pre-facelift ones though

I had to buy a second set for the rears from here:

Brake caliper decals to fit Audi S Line sticker small x1 | eBay

Waiting for them to be delivered for me to try and fit

The ones I got are a three pack with large, medium and small so I put the small on the rear and the medium on the fronts and the large are going on the tool box :)

Reactions: Pdunne75
The ones I got are a three pack with large, medium and small so I put the small on the rear and the medium on the fronts and the large are going on the tool box :)

Thanks mate!

Just stuck on the small ones I bought separately and they fit perfectly for the rear calipers, would recommend buying x4 small ones if anyone is going to do it.