SPOTTERS THREAD FOR THE A4/S4 B5 CHASSIS

A3-Lee

VCDS Map User
Every day I see a kingfisher blue a4 with fmic and fat 5s near parsons hill McDonald's I'm in my kingfisher blue a3

Reedler18

I've just been spotted by RaulQTS who happens to live about 30 seconds from my girlfriend! Small world. Nice chinwag and I managed to walk away with an unlocked and mapped ecu too.

Reedler18

Spotted a rather tidy looking B5 in StAustell at the weekend. Didn't get the reg number but it was in an unusual lilac/blue colour.

pilla

Old ones are the best ones
Silver B5 S4 saloon - Driving past B&Q Aintree last week. I was in Grey S3 - Sounded like your pre-cats were gutted.

I've also seen a Black B5 S4 saloon oB&Q car park, same retail park, years ago. I said hello to you. I was in B5 S4 Avant NogBlue.

pilla

Old ones are the best ones
Blue b5 s4 avant with big wheels. New brighton rally this evening.

slinemfc

Saw a Blue S4 Avant heading north on M23 from Balcombe Road with T Reg this morning. Very early. I was sat behind you all the way to Gatwick when you turned left on way to the cargo area.

Been on autotrader last night looking at some and I am absolutely loving the look of the B5 and consider the sighting an omen to jump in one!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

BumbleB

In my Aberdeenshire driveway:hubbahubba:! Imola Yellow 1999 S4 Avant, unmolested and on original Avus alloys :yellowrs4:
Hey! Just a cotton-picking minute, the V5 says it's mine :surprise::yahoo: