SPOTTERS THREAD FOR THE A4/S4/A4 CAB B7 CHASSIS

Saw a very sweet sounding RS4 in Inverness yesterday going up to Druid. Black avant with nice black alloys. Think it had 2 by 2 exhaust pipes. Very clean looker. Had to quickly drop my window to get the sound of the exhaust.

A little late in replying but that would have been mine you spotted.

6D04C789-A62A-4CBB-9BE8-E09E99A809C4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: James.c and V6 Quatt
Sorry for slow reply olethalb, no was G7 at the start IIRC

Silver cab on a private plate, poss a B6, about 7pm on Bodmin rd, Astley, doing about 50 in a 30...

Silver Avant with HIDs, LED number plate lights, lowered, and 3sdm 0.01 alloys getting on the M60 from Trafford Park.
I think you must work similar shifts to me as I see you quite regularly.

That the evening crawl clockwise over the high level then, good int it :banghead:

RS4 avant b7 in black and private plate on A406 at late afternoon/early evening on Tuesday near Barking/Ilford. Drove past the accident on the side where police closed the first lane. Anyone on here?

Just seen from a distance a dark grey A4 saloon with blue wheels think they were s-lines and sounded like it had an exhaust system, could of been a b6 or b7!!?? Driving along Hereford road in Shrewsbury!!??

spotted a a4 b7 avant in silver following me in bradford this morning, was going up wakefield road, was it anybody on here?

Red Avant with B8 Rotor style wheels (grey spokes with diamond cut edges) in the Bridgend/south Wales area?

Looks great with the wheels.

OUTSTANDING looking silver DTM B7 with gloss black wheels.

Number plate: L7 7OSE

Spotted in Merton, next to Wimbledon in SW London.

Gorgeous car..

Yep that was me DrStrange on the way to work or way back depending on what time :racer:

Wow, didnt think you would be on here AND reply that quick!

Awesome car..nearly opened the mirror to shout at you haha.

Precise location was by Wimbledon Chase by the BP petrol station at around 8:50am this morning.

Is this your daily route? ..as ive never seen your car before.

Im the cabby sitting on Gloss black 20's. Silver colour with Navy Blue roof.

:)

small world eh!

Yep so i turn left at those traffic lights and i work on that road. Only recently got the car back onto the road in the last few weeks thats probably why.

Ill keep a look out next time and see if I see you! :salute:

Yeah it really is.

Oh right..really local to me as I work about a mile away. Glad to hear the car is back.

Yes pal, i'll do the same

:)

Yellow rs4 avant on trinity road looked mint

Red A4 avant 2005 reg I believe also had slightly tinted rear lights and audi-sport.net sticker in rear drivers window, sat in the traffic at Jct 36 of the A1. Anyone? I was the grey A5 next to you lol.

Silver S4 Avant B7 M6 southbound Tuesday night Twin, Twin exhausts. You seemed very interested in my B7 Avant :)

Spotted two beautiful rs4's in Scarborough on the beach there must be a cruise on! One was dark purple and one light blue wish I had pulled up to have a look now! Anyone on here?

Spotted a meaty sounding black DTM with gloss wheels in my cul-de-sac today (Calcot, Reading). Anyone on here? You would have had to drive past my Sprint Blue DTM to get to where you were visiting .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver DTM near Sainsburys Calcot. ?99DTM number plate. Wasn't in my sprint blue DTM but was walking when I spotted it.

Oh makes sense. I live 2 minutes drive from IKEA which why I was walking, also cause my DTM has issues with their car park, I nearly got beached coming off the top level the other day .
Are you local Tooty_Fruity?

Silver Avant - black edition or chrome deletion on Queens drive Liverpool just after the fiveways heading to the 62

Looked clean, very clean

Oh makes sense. I live 2 minutes drive from IKEA which why I was walking, also cause my DTM has issues with their car park, I nearly got beached coming off the top level the other day .
Are you local Tooty_Fruity?

About 12 miles from Calcot.

spotted a couple of DTMs in the area.

ive had mine a year now and i havent seen any here then all of a sudden BOOM.

silver one in Bexleyheath reg DM05DTM and a black one in shell petrol garage in Charlton.

anyone on here?

Spotted two B7 RS4's today at the Porsche colchester cars & coffee event. One cab that didn't hang around and one avant that parked up.

Good to see some class amongst the supercar scrap that was there ;)

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Lovely advant today M5 Southbound all darked out (lights) , No front plate, RS6 style grill
Looked lush, thumbs up, hazards and a few head light flashes

Spotted this rather clean car in Asda Arnold at the weekend, pity mine is on the right though.
Think they're the same colour, when clean.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 443
Reactions: TheTomCutler and James.c
Late I know but spotted a Black A4 S line Avant 3.0TDI on the M25. I went past in outside lane and you pulled out from middle and raced up behind. I've a bit of a smoke issue at the moment so didn't want to push it, you did, and didn't notice we were an identical match until you went past! :) Clockwise on M25 south section, both came off at Reigate to avoid the jam. Late morning/midday/up til 1pm 13th December - I don't remember exact time! I was a Black 05 plate S line Avant 3.0 TDI.

And a debadged 3.0 TDI Black again (I think because of the exaust pipes) 56 plate A4 Avant heading Anti Clockwise on the M25 27th Dec at about 12:30pm from J9-J5. Came up behind us in outside lane and we pulled over but kept up until Clacket Lane by being in the inside lane. Damn traffic eh? :)

A red DTM has moved in a stones throw from my house. I think the owner is female and the house hold appears to have a Subaru Impreza in white with rota drift wheels and a standard white GT86. Flitwick in Bedfordshire. If you are on this forum, let me know how much you want for the DTM :)

Spotted a black avant on the m62 yesterday going towards Leeds. Reg was T4 xxx I think. Had audi-sport decals in rear quarter window

Reactions: V.A.G.erbond
Sweeeeeet Looking A4 B6 cab. All black. Heading from Gatwick to London the saturday just gone.

Easily the cleanest (physically) Cab ive ever seen. Black paint with black roof. Clearly had just been waxed.

Other distinguishable features; 3.5inch dual tail pipes.

So damn nice.

ada83dc564aabfd4e888023ba3311c7e.jpg

I hope this doesn't belong to anyone on here!

Reactions: DrStrange
Spotted a black avant on the m62 yesterday going towards Leeds. Reg was T4 xxx I think. Had audi-sport decals in rear quarter window
Was me and its dark blue. Last week of driving her before I pick up my newbie on sat.