SPOTTERS THREAD FOR THE A4/S4/A4 CAB B7 CHASSIS

Black RS4 rep? Could have been legit RS4 but didn't have the badge, driving with us on the Walsall road towards Birmingham City Center, thing was nice, going pretty quick with us then slow... potentially due to an average speed thing, if the blokes here maybe he can comment on whether or not I should expect something through the post haha.

Mine was the full black b6 with b7 front end by the way, I'm sure you'd probably guess I'd be on an Audi forum haha.

Reactions: DrStrange
Black RS4 rep? Could have been legit RS4 but didn't have the badge, driving with us on the Walsall road towards Birmingham City Center, thing was nice, going pretty quick with us then slow... potentially due to an average speed thing, if the blokes here maybe he can comment on whether or not I should expect something through the post haha.

Mine was the full black b6 with b7 front end by the way, I'm sure you'd probably guess I'd be on an Audi forum haha.

Did you get part of a reg by any chance?

I'm usually up and down the walsall road mainly weekends when I go out to eat etc but my rs4 has badges lol

Black 2005 A4 DTM in the Shell Garage, Cribbs Causway, Bristol. Saw the same car in Halfords car park, also in Cribbs Causway.

This belong to anyone on here?

Have just seen a beautifully modded A4 05' plate Saloon on Bristol Road, Gloucester. Blue with quad exhausts & a proper number plate! very envious

Silver 06 world rally stickers. On the a45 cov to rugby. Anybody on here?

Two black cabs gleaming in the sun west beach Littlehampton, sussex☀️

Attachments

• 20200713_213142.jpg
    20200713_213142.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 374
Reactions: THQuattro and DrStrange
Tatty looking 06 saloon doing approx 55mph in the 3rd lane of 4 on a virtually empty north bound m1 around j24
Keep left when poss if it was u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grey avant with black alloys and a roof rack near the airbus round about in Bristol. Nice looking motor!

Does it belong to anyone on here?

Black B7 avant behind me this morning for a good few was miles, looked nice and stealthy
Aldershog road in Ash. Any one on the forum?

Saw a nice silver avant coming along the from Kirtlington towards Chesterton yesterday. I was in my silver avant coming the opposite direction, so if the owner lives in here, he'd probably have seen me.