SPOTTERS THREAD FOR A3/S3 8P CHASSIS

57 plate dolphin grey s3 today on norton avenue Sheffield heading towards lights at bottom on townend. I was in other lane in solar orange S3, anyone on here?

Spotted a few driving through Blackpool lights, i was in the grey one on sidelights

Blue S3 on m62 towards widnes, came off motorway towards widnes then headed towards Runcorn! Had a bit of blip with them !

Blue A3 black edition on M5 motorway heading south. :)

Seen a black diesel "RS3" in Swansea yesterday. Looked beautiful !
S#*%DES
That would have been mine, cheeRS Chris
02176fb11e7a09d1f4a0f0140213fc66.jpg

Followed a Blue S3 (RS03***) going steady over Wood head pass this morning....the noise of his exhaust even made me grin lol

Reactions: dandav1985
I saw an RS4 on the M1 today, and a couple of S3's. Since I got my A3 I have seen around 8 S3's 2 R8's plenty of TDI's even an S4 that someone owns up the road but still not seen another 3.2 yet!!

I saw a nice low 07 plate S3 in Blue in Weston super mare last night. Looked lovely.

Can't of been me I seen a white one with a black roof up merry hill yesterday

blue 11 plate s3 travelling on the m1 northbound from meadowhall onwards
nice to meet you mate
i was in the black audi a8

Quite a few in the Radstock/Peasdown and Bath area :) Anyone on here around these areas?

Reactions: Chris Sage
I see a 09/59 blue s3 every few days near whitemere pool. Even had a boost test last week, any one on here?

Spotted white A3 S Line getting on the A3 in Guildford

A black sportback and a white S3 spotted on A52 heading towards Grantham from Bingham on Monday. Also a silver S3 parking up at Ikea in Nottingham whilst I was leaving.

So who was the lunatic giving his RS3 some welly around the beckon (where the a13 and a406 meet) roundabout this evening hey? :)

I was on my way from Canary wharf when a , what I beleive to be, sepang blue 61 plate RS3 was going around the roundabout in the direction of M25. This was about 1700 today. Sounded awesome

PK62 V** Red Audi 8p Rs3 seen driving past long port car park quite often in Canterbury Kent. Beautiful car !!

Followed a Blue S3 (RS03***) going steady over Wood head pass this morning....the noise of his exhaust even made me grin lol
Lol that was me after a weekend in Liverpool must of been on my way back to Newcastle. I love the sound of the miltek. Cheers Dan

I'll have to keep an eye out for you Chris, I live just near Norton too. Your's isn't the 3door with debaged honeycomb front grill? (there's two I know of around this area, ones mine!)

Bridgwater today.
Not seen any for weeks then see a black S3 Sportback with a white S3 about 100 metres later.

Saw a BMW E92 M3 on the M1 South. It tried getting ahead of me but couldn't shake off the torque of the 2.0 TDI ;) Needless to say I left him for dead in the midrange. Petrol= gutless! Diesel POWER!

Reactions: Charlie23
Very tidy, blue Revo Stg2+ S3 in Uxbridge tonight - we chatted briefly at the lights between a couple of runs and you mentioned your were on ASN - I forgot your nick though :( Ping me a PM if you see this and we can meetup in the neighbourhood some time!

400 bhp vs 170 bhp bullcrap.

M3 may have a higher top speed but what is the torque of that thing? Also, it isn't force induction like our TDI's so it wouldn't have the same midrange or torque levels.

Saw a BMW E92 M3 on the M1 South. It tried getting ahead of me but couldn't shake off the torque of the 2.0 TDI ;) Needless to say I left him for dead in the midrange. Petrol= gutless! Diesel POWER!
lol, Stop kidding yourself.