SPOTTERS THREAD FOR A3/S3 8P CHASSIS

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
If you see an 8P on your travels put a post in here. Just add rough location and colour of car spotted, but please dont put full registration number. Thank you.

Sandra.

Reactions: dandav1985 and gogz s3
Would take all day putting up the 8P's I see in a day lol

Anyone else find since buying one you see more lol?

Reactions: Compkiler, RS3dan, Andy Crooks and 3 others
Would take all day putting up the 8P's I see in a day lol

Anyone else find since buying one you see more lol?

I see Black Edition A3's everywhere! Not many 1.8 TFSI's though so I feel a bit special

I spot 4 A3's from my bedroom window alone 😐

Black 58 plate s3 coming out of clevedon towards tickenham.
Blue 57 plate s3 on the dual carriage way coming out of weston.

In Newcastle, I pass or see an S3 once in a blue moon. I'm now working in Aberdeen through the week and see at least 5 per day!!

I counted about 23 8p's on my London bound journey this morning lol, don't think I'll be adding everyone lol.

55 plate Black 2.0TDi this afternoon on Watford ring road! tinted windows, Black multi-spoke alloys which filled the arches, lowered & was completely debadged at the rear.

Anyone on here?

55 plate Black 2.0TDi this afternoon on Watford ring road! tinted windows, Black multi-spoke alloys which filled the arches, lowered & was completely debadged at the rear.

How did you know it was a 2.0TDi then... :think:

... I'll get my coat!

I'm from Egypt and i went to Lincoln this summer for a medical training, only passed by 5 A3s everyday while walking to the hospital :happy:
didn't take pictures though

Spotted 11 plate On Barton Rd Torquay with it's drivers mirror hanging off, poor owner :(

Spotted Black A3 driving like a complete bellend.

Spotted this morning in Cambridgeshire driving towards Royston. Doing 50mph+ in 30 zones, overtaking on blind bends, overtaking round traffic islands!

If its anyone from here you should be ashamed!

I always spot this great 8P3 3dr A3 on the other side of the dual carriageway on my commute to work in the morning (A419 Swindon), nice grey colour with some cracking BBS-CH wheels - and it's always so clean! Convinced its somebody's on here lol

Has any one on here bought the yellow s3 from lloyd mini Carlisle....? bbs wheel buckets sunroof etc.?

How many 1.8tfsi owners are actually on here, they seem almost none existent.

I took my 1.8T badges of mine, just so I could give all the diesel boys a shock at the lights, caught a E60 530d out the other day, we were neck and neck up to naughty speeds.

How many 1.8tfsi owners are actually on here, they seem almost none existent.

I took my 1.8T badges of mine, just so I could give all the diesel boys a shock at the lights, caught a E60 530d out the other day, we were neck and neck up to naughty speeds.

Diesel boys not gonna race ya the only shock you gonna get is a speeding ticket and will pass you at the filling station topping up lol.

Reactions: Andy Crooks and sliced
Red A3 in Milton Keynes near Bucks Boarding on Thurs the 28th, slammed on 3SDM .005's? I was in the black A3. Nice car!

Silver S3 centre of bath around 11:20, I waved.

Black 11 reg 2.0 tdi black edition on my drive, because I've just bought it :)

Reactions: St53daw and Jack_tdi
Sprint blue S3 all smashed up in Grantham at the McDonald's junction. Private S3 plate too, my friend has seen this and thought it was me. Front is apparently in bad shape, hope whoever it is isn't hurt and it isn't someone on here's pride and joy.

Grey 09 8p s3 flew past me near Bedworth, Coventry. Really wanted to have a play but needed to pick up my new van and may have possibly got told off for making th other half car sick :p

Reactions: Compkiler and Phil-1
I've seen that rep quite a few times, there was one on eBay not to long ago black rs3 rep from birmingham.

Black 8P3 3dr, didn't catch the reg. 14:15-14:30 today! M1 Northbound hard shoulder between Jcn's 7 & 8.

Feel for ya and hope you got it sorted. :(

Black s3 on a12 near saxmundham, didn't catch the reg. and red a3/s3 replica in southwold on private plate with black edition alloys and black front grille and badge.

59 plate sprint blue S3 heading south on the A1 just north of Retford.

Also saw a white Black edition S3 in Leeds city centre yesterday, I think it was a 12 plate.