SPOTTERS THREAD FOR A3/S3 8P CHASSIS

S3 AEX

57 plate dolphin grey s3 today on norton avenue Sheffield heading towards lights at bottom on townend. I was in other lane in solar orange S3, anyone on here?

tet

Blue S3 on m62 towards widnes, came off motorway towards widnes then headed towards Runcorn! Had a bit of blip with them !

S3_Mat

Blue A3 black edition on M5 motorway heading south. :)

Shades_RS

Seen a black diesel "RS3" in Swansea yesterday. Looked beautiful !
S#*%DES
That would have been mine, cheeRS Chris
02176fb11e7a09d1f4a0f0140213fc66.jpg

Jet2004uk

Followed a Blue S3 (RS03***) going steady over Wood head pass this morning....the noise of his exhaust even made me grin lol

A32

I saw an RS4 on the M1 today, and a couple of S3's. Since I got my A3 I have seen around 8 S3's 2 R8's plenty of TDI's even an S4 that someone owns up the road but still not seen another 3.2 yet!!

Tezgreig

Blue s3 m5 Weston supermare TZT lovely looking example

S3_Mat

TomSx

I saw a nice low 07 plate S3 in Blue in Weston super mare last night. Looked lovely.

dualmono21

VCDS Map User
blue 11 plate s3 travelling on the m1 northbound from meadowhall onwards
nice to meet you mate
i was in the black audi a8

benjibarnicals

Quite a few in the Radstock/Peasdown and Bath area :) Anyone on here around these areas?

Allman45

I see a 09/59 blue s3 every few days near whitemere pool. Even had a boost test last week, any one on here?

XFi

In need of a V8.
A black sportback and a white S3 spotted on A52 heading towards Grantham from Bingham on Monday. Also a silver S3 parking up at Ikea in Nottingham whilst I was leaving.

VAG_Club001

So who was the lunatic giving his RS3 some welly around the beckon (where the a13 and a406 meet) roundabout this evening hey? :)

I was on my way from Canary wharf when a , what I beleive to be, sepang blue 61 plate RS3 was going around the roundabout in the direction of M25. This was about 1700 today. Sounded awesome

dandav1985

VCDS Map User
Followed a Blue S3 (RS03***) going steady over Wood head pass this morning....the noise of his exhaust even made me grin lol
Lol that was me after a weekend in Liverpool must of been on my way back to Newcastle. I love the sound of the miltek. Cheers Dan

benjibarnicals

I'll have to keep an eye out for you Chris, I live just near Norton too. Your's isn't the 3door with debaged honeycomb front grill? (there's two I know of around this area, ones mine!)

MalcB

Bridgwater today.
Not seen any for weeks then see a black S3 Sportback with a white S3 about 100 metres later.

audismart

YOU ARE JUDGED BY THE CAR YOU DRIVE.
I see mine every day. :greyrs4::racer:

audismart

59 plate blue 3 door s3 exactly the same as mine seen in ipswich.
Gonna keep an eye out for you cnahamilton, I.m in the Woodbridge area.

plasma

Saw a BMW E92 M3 on the M1 South. It tried getting ahead of me but couldn't shake off the torque of the 2.0 TDI ;) Needless to say I left him for dead in the midrange. Petrol= gutless! Diesel POWER!

audismart

400 bhp vs 170 bhp bullcrap.

leshkin

Hold my beer...
VCDS Map User
Very tidy, blue Revo Stg2+ S3 in Uxbridge tonight - we chatted briefly at the lights between a couple of runs and you mentioned your were on ASN - I forgot your nick though :( Ping me a PM if you see this and we can meetup in the neighbourhood some time!

audismart

OMG Power to weight ratio dude, he was messing with you and was barely touching the throttle.

audismart

Artimus

Shortback
Saw a BMW E92 M3 on the M1 South. It tried getting ahead of me but couldn't shake off the torque of the 2.0 TDI ;) Needless to say I left him for dead in the midrange. Petrol= gutless! Diesel POWER!
lol, Stop kidding yourself.