Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

anyone on here know of a fully blacked out S3 with yellow fogs, went past me on the M6 today, got the big thumbs up and let a flame out!

Reactions: Andy1.8T--
Spotted Pure Gym Barrow Road earlier this evening, anybody on here? Nice to see 2D127AA0 EB3D 4172 85C8 0A495BD733B0

Black a3 on a 03 plate (I think) passing McVitie’s Stockport with s3 badges , made me laugh, 1st 5 door s3 8l I’ve seen
Please tell me it’s no one on here

Reactions: GeorgieS3
Seen a goodwood green s3 with stickers on lower door and rear quarter a few times recently, around the Hebden Bridge area. Anyone on here? Rarely see them around me.

Two at Awesome this morning...one in the workshop looking stock, one parked up outside not so much!

A black S3 on the a30 heading SW from Bodmin today, we had a bit of a play! Good fun.

A super clean and polished S3 A64 into Leeds earlier today, **64JAK
A car in front slowed to turn off and the S3 got a bit of acceleration and sounded very nice .

Keep seeing the same s3 in grey on ansty road in coventry on my way to work.. if the owner is on here it looks nice

Reactions: MPH
Silver W reg S3 on Didsbury Road down off Heaton Moor this afternoon, I was the pushbike who kept getting in the way :whistle2: thought maybe @Tj 0785 had got his going but seems not...so who else is local?

Silver W reg S3 on Didsbury Road down off Heaton Moor this afternoon, I was the pushbike who kept getting in the way :whistle2: thought maybe @Tj 0785 had got his going but seems not...so who else is local?

Won’t be long now though :racer:

Reactions: Asim1, danny_dj3 and tomjol
Been a while since anyone posted in here! Red S3 outside Halfords Autocentre on Maybole Road in Ayr? Sitting on some BBS CH’s, looked nice