Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

Sunday afternoon, M4 around junction with A33. S3< 53 reg I think, and I think he was trying to intimidate me. (I wasn't in my Audi). Pillock !

Sunday afternoon, M4 around junction with A33. S3< 53 reg I think, and I think he was trying to intimidate me. (I wasn't in my Audi). Pillock !

You must be mistaken. It can't have been an 8L, we're all courteous, considerate drivers

Last edited:
Reactions: CCWjames and SamHendry
Black S3 LM52--- A1 Northbound Peterborough 10.30am today,making process :blackrs4:

Black S3 with personal "S3" plate and black BBS wheels. Very loud, parked up in Somersham today around 11am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should hear your old one with the screamer pipe on it

Reactions: Westy
light blue A3/S3 (not sure, wasn't paying attention) Tesco carpark Helston; looked smart

Red S3 8L (S3 AEY i think) on the M11 earlier, was following for a while in my 1.2 litres of turbocharged fury in the form of a skoda yeti rental car

Dark coloured S3 with private plate ending (I think) "REG" heading into the M56 out of Manchester a few minutes ago.

Black S3 with black wheels at the car wash on Princess Road just north of Nell Lane.

Silver...think it was an S3, just passed the Roundstone.

Down on the south coast again - yet to see the blasted coast mind.

Just bought a Nogaro blue, parked on my road near Shepherd's Bush central London and a lovely green one parks right behind me.

Seen it a few time recently, nice to see them next to each other.

Black 51 plate S3 with chrome mirrors, Abborts Ripton Cambs 11.40 today

A nice looking s3 8l heading towards Wadebridge from Rock direction yesterday.

Silver S3 i gave way to coming out of the BP garage Huntingdon today at around 3.15PM, traveling towards St.Ives Cambs.

Tried to follow but got stuck behind a Jag XK doing 20 mph!

becda69a7a3c0050afb9f7ed71d8cc70.jpg

Spotted at Eye Green Services this morning on the A47, plate ending NRN anybody's here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm won't have been mine then, surprising how many there are round here actually!

silver s3 leaving Falmouth yesterday ~5:40pm off towards Argal making a concerted effort to get out of DRS range from me