Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

Black S3?? JB?

Watched you gun it away from the lights at Thornhill Park & Ride on A40 westbound just outside Oxford :grinning:

Silver S3 AK52--- on the A14 at Huntingdon going towards Cambridge 13.00 today

Black s3, lowered with quad exhaust at ST Earth Cornwall + a nice red one on the A30 be Redruth.
Very nice looking cars.

Seen a few since I've been down here:

Driving through Paignton, black pre facelift, FMIC.
And in Dawlish, silver, '03.

I'm in the area for a week, staying in charmouth, so if anyone wants to meet and touch car boners or race for pinks let me know.
I have VCDS with me etc

Reactions: Tomsy, Alex C and Westy
Dolphin grey s3 on kingsway a34 looks like it just went into the back of someone

Dolphin grey s3 on kingsway a34 looks like it just went into the back of someone

Just had to pop out and check mine's still there - phew! There is another dolphin car which lives in Withington, could well be that one :(

Could be it was asif they were turning on to the m60 towards withington

Anybody's here? 4pm today A47, Kings Lynn
e5ce815ac1e5b06e8d52893ee073f8a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Followed a nice Black S3 8L home last night on the A358 out of Taunton. Exchanged lights:salute:

White s3 ruined with black bonnet and roof and 8p style bumper kit

White s3 ruined with black bonnet and roof and 8p style bumper kit in fallowfield

Reactions: Alex C
Blue s3 going through Bracknell this afternoon about 5.30, Cheers for the compliment on the car ! Shame the road didn't open up a little more... :whistle2:

all these spots and only one merlin purple :( heres mine spotted in my driveway in belfast :)

13584634 1248184048555667 8286206655263929741 o

Reactions: Alex C, IPG, MalcB and 2 others
Been daan saaf this week for meetings, staying in Pullborough. Sadly had a fairly horrible white Mokka hire car as flew down to Southampton.

Seen two dark S3s in two days, heading towards Storrington on (I think) the A283.

Plates ending TBV and CGE, anybody here?

W433 ming blue S3, Roche to atleast St Blazey about 7pm last night?! Had a right play over taking a few cars. Anyone on here?!

Saw a black 8L A3 on my way to Bridgewater from Cheddar around 5pm. Reg was something like A3 PHM. I was in the Akoya Silver 8P A3.

Silver on Avus wheels at Tesco Burnage...think this might have been you @Tj 0785? Cruised on past but you were looking elsewhere :)

Noggy S3 on the A627 through Chadderton about an hour ago - I was right behind you.

Ming Blue or possibly Black S3 with S3 number plate on A143 near Bungay at approximately 5.40pm today.

Looked a tidy example.

black s3 8l heading towards Bodmin from Camelford around 0700 today, very nice.

Black s3 52 plate in sowerby bridge around 9pm tonight. Anyone I here? Don't see many round by me

Black S3 - I see it drive through Warrington most mornings.

"S31 MCR" - Lovely example, anyone on here?