Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

This anyone on here have seen a few times at eastwoods garage falmouth cornwall ???
c638673b5f7b49321125709a19df9be5.jpg

Reactions: Garyn73
Imola yellow s3 in Redruth and a nice black s3 with FMIC In Bodmin.

Yea my aunt lives in a estate next to that roundabout and it was parked up on that drive so must live there or be at a m8s its a prefacelift with a irish surround on his number plate

Yea my aunt lives in a estate next to that roundabout and it was parked up on that drive so must live there or be at a m8s its a prefacelift with a irish surround on his number plate
I've only seen it once when I was driving down Redruth with my oil tanker.

'03 silver s3, asn sticker on window and parked up on basset rd, illogan.

silver s3 always in tesco truro same parking spot, think owner works there?

Saw a dark blue S3 this morning on its way towards St Keverne, Lizard, Cornwall

Saw a modded black S3 in Matlock yesterday and near Bakewell today. Big intercooler!

Black s3 in Cleveleys reg started with s3 looked tidy sure I saw a ASN sticker

Spotted a Silver S3 about 3.15pm on the A48 heading towards Lydney, gave me a wave back! :)
I didnt catch the reg though...

A nice silver s3 at route 38 diner, drove in then strait out again.

Seems to be loads of them in the southwest recently, hopefully see plenty of them at totally VAG in a couple of weeks!

Looking at booking time off to go there in 2 weeks u go last year ?
Nah i had tickets but kinda booked flights out to mexico the same weekend and decided i would rather follow the sun!
Will be on the #shedWERX stand this year, looking forward to it

Reactions: S3_NDJ
Seen what looked like a Nogaro blue S3 driving down the A19 past Middlesbrough / Stockton about 6am this morning. Registration started with RX03, pressed plates.
By far the best example of an 8L I've seen... Paintwork looks like it was sprayed and machine polished by God himself! Loved the stance, looked and sounded superb.

Guilty as charged Imola-s3. I was taken by your motor too, love the Imola. Thanks for the kind words about my nogaro. Was on my way to Leeds for work.

Cheers.... Not very often you see a pristine one in these neck of the woods.
Only one I ever see is knackered and black and used to take the kids to school in... Oh and a red 51 plate that drives around Billingham but never has any wheel caps in!

Now I've seen yours I'm definitely getting coilovers fitted to mine. I had to slow down and let you take over so I could take another look.

I know what you mean, typically see what look like abused examples. May well see you again and will make sure I wave.

Spotted this Goodwood Green S3 along Leeds Ring Road today at roughly 6pm turning right onto Geldard Road...

Anyone?

Bit of a long shot but this morning I saw a white A3 with some 8P-esque front end on my way from Køge to Haslev.

Any Danes on the forum? :)

Another Black s3 down Cardiff bay early evening today. Never see any other s3s down there!