Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

Spotted 2 a3s today, one at Silverstone, rs4 style wheels and chrome mirror covers on a private plateThen one giving it some down the a38 heading towards Plymouth, Y reg if I remember correctly.

Spotted red S3 02 plate @ 1258 driving past the traveller's rest up Caerphilly mountain road. Anyone here?

Spotted red S3 02 plate @ 1258 driving past the traveller's rest up Caerphilly mountain road. Anyone here?

Good chance that was me! i went to mountain snack bar around that time!

Spotted a noggy blue one at the roundabout near to Prestwick airport at the Monkton road end heading in towards Prestwick
First time I've seen another apart from Quattrokids

Saw a green A3 and also a black S3 with a Nurb sticker on the back.... both parked on the hill at Lydden BHP show yesterday.

Anyone of here?

I attended in my mates Mk3 Golf :ninja:

Saw a green A3 and also a black S3 with a Nurb sticker on the back.... both parked on the hill at Lydden BHP show yesterday.

Anyone of here?

I attended in my mates Mk3 Golf :ninja:

My S3 was parked near the entrance... its meng blue but was in the shade so could have looked black ;) and i have a "neverbeen" sticker on the back lol

My S3 was parked near the entrance... its meng blue but was in the shade so could have looked black ;) and i have a "neverbeen" sticker on the back lol

That must have been yours then dude

Didn't have time to snap a :photo: but looked in great condition - on the right hand side as soon as you come through the gates.

Hope the car didn't get too dusty :)

I would have posted something up before I went to meet with other members but I didn't plan to go until the evening before and I wasn't even in my S3. I may be going back to Lydden for the rally x in a few weeks.

That must have been yours then dude

Didn't have time to snap a :photo: but looked in great condition - on the right hand side as soon as you come through the gates.

Hope the car didn't get too dusty :)

I would have posted something up before I went to meet with other members but I didn't plan to go until the evening before and I wasn't even in my S3. I may be going back to Lydden for the rally x in a few weeks.

Yea was defo mine then :D

thanks.. it was clean but got back to it and it was covered in dust... (not impressed) but still was a good day out and had a bit of a play on the way home which was good fun :)

cool let me know if you defo are and I might head up there too. Im looking to go to the south east meet if it ever happens ;)

Reactions: kwistof
Whereabouts in Lesta was this??

Oh and edit the plate please, we dont display full plates in here. :)

Cheers
Nilz

I was behind them as I was on the way back to work after lunch, would of been about 13:30, past Grange Park then left into Meridian South, first left into the units in there near Macdonalds..

LOL...thats quite a detailed route.

Ive not seen that one about, although there are quite a few around Lesta.

Silver S3 at Fairlop five a side football pitches near chigwell last night.

Just thought I'd say hi to the driver of the green A3 8L who didn't seem to want to let me merge into traffic after the lights on Woodcock rd junction with the Aylsham rd this evening in Norwich.
Having seen the audi sport sticker in your rear quarter light, I thought you might have shown a little love for a fellow Audi sport member.

Apologies if I upset you in any way whatsoever, I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. Must have caught you on a bad day.

Reactions: jojo and Pubemammal
Spotted a black S3 in Deal (Kent) on Saturday night around 11pm....had a custom exhaust on it - anyone from off here?

Spotted what I think was a heavily modded black s3 this morning near Charfield/Tortworth. It followed a couple of cars behind before turning onto the M5 northbound.

Spotted another Noggy in Prestwick,about lunchtime Sunday !!!
Typical started seeing more and more now I have one !!!!
Time to sell !!!!!!!!!

Black s3 'J3 vex' front mounted intercooler in Birmingham Bromford. Looks neat
Jojo - I got the malarno red 02 one ;)

Reactions: jojo
Ozy, as it happens, I saw that J3 V** one in Acocks Green last night, looked very tidy and had some different looking wheels on it.

Not any that I had seen before.

Nilz. Was it driving or parked as I've never seen it started

didn't realize some of you guys are local ozy are you the red one with the bbs wheels? put it for-sale recently parks by eurocarparts???

you may see a noggy blue one kicking around soon SV51*** :) just finishing a build on it now for a mate

Yeah that's me Scott. I work in the offices next to euro. I am 50 50 on selling mine. When I put it up, too many time wasters not knowing what they are buying. I'm actually surprised how many s3 8l are local. Not noticed yours but ill keep an eye out for it

its a pal of mine, ive just done a nice big engine build on it. yes see yours around now and then nice clean sweet looking motor that!

It was parked up, but was gone when I went past the location again, so was obviously on the move...lol.

Scott whereabouts are you mate?

located erdington mate. have full vagcom if anyone gets desperate.

i will also have some parts for sale very soon if anyone local needs anything

few of the local lads will be going to shakey for the audi show if anyone local going can all convoy over

Nilz. I've never seen it moving lol. If you own this and are on here... hello!
Scott, I'm also in Erdington.

kinsgbury road for me pal recently moved there. pretty sure ive seen yours parked on short heath road before.

im a part time home mechanic so drop by anytime if you see a noggy blue s3 or oak green mk2 outside on a saturday :)

Oh cool. Yh my bro lives on short heath. I'm Cecil, been there 27 years.
Definitely will come to say hello ;)

Yeah mate. Not getting it done yet. Working on a rs6 atm ;)