Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

Blue and Black S3 together with nearly matching plates in South Shields, I was the guy in the blue BM you saw behind u taking a pic. I was travelling 40 miles to go have a ride in one and saw you two as I pulled out my drive, found it funny! :p But PM me if you see this as I stay in South Shields and getting an S3 soon if I get the BM sold!

Reactions: dusty
Black S3 with lady driver S5 TN* near Leicester Audi

Followed me (white mk7 golf) from thornbury barracks Bradford down to Rodley roundabout.GJ03 Reg,car had silver mirrors.Anyone on here?

Quick snap I took of this lovely looking red face-lift S3 at Mercedes Benz World yesterday for the Pistonheads meet sitting on LMs :)

Anyone from here?

Edit- pic removed due to Number plate being shown

Last edited:
Silver S3 pulling into Aldi, Worksop. Looked pretty standard with the 17" alloys.

I was behind in my S3

T reg red S3 last night in Dover at about 4pm....looked in great shape if it is a 1999 model and didn't have a private plate on

Spotted near Ashby in S****horpe.... nice and tidy W Reg..m

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386692753672.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386692753672.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 711
J4* YCL silver s3 spotted today at 16.10 on Cartland Road Stirchley anyone her?

Imola S3 in Ayr 14/12/13

I was on my wife's imola S3 when we converged on the one way system :) guys face was a picture when he saw me 👀😎👍

Dolphin grey a3 "FE02" I think it was on the a38 towards Exeter this evening (Sunday) around 11pm ish. Tried very well sticking to my torquey diesel going up hill, never managed to pass me though haha. Anyone on here?

Dark s3 at J14 M5 tonight just before 5pm. Turned right onto A38 towards Stone and immediately overtook a Beetle convertible (illegally lol!).

I've noticed two silver S3s lately local to me in Stourbridge both with S3 private plates! The one had been parking behind my black S3 in my street quite confusing kept hearing it pull up sounding the same as my car.

Anyone watch Dave: loan ranger last night? Spotted a black S3 at the 48min mark that they walked past, what are the chances it's someone's on here?

Last edited:
Visited Lets race in Horley, Surrey yesterday and saw a 51 plate noggy S3...

Anyone on here by any chance?

A3 1.9tdi keeps going around Kingstanding with an S3 front grille and (think it's) s-line 18 inch wheels with some form of sport rear badge and HID's, Martin90 has also seen this and originally spotted it.

Audi S3, Reg: S3 00 JP* (26/01/2014) on the M42 heading towards NEC from Solihull.

Red 1.8T quat R32 style exhausts...A13
Possibly username "thatgreen" from this forum?

spotted a few s3's down cardiff bay down dw sports. 3 iirc was quite a surprise anyway off here go down there much?

Blue S3 travelling east bound on the A303 between Andover & Basingstoke at around 4.45pm today. S3 V** LED's on your license plate certainly look good in the driving rain! :yes:

It was meeeeeeee!!!!!! Nice to see a fellow S3 driver on the roads. Yours was looking tidy too. Ugh.....wasn't the weather rubbish!

Hang on a minute......what car were you in just out of interest. Was it the black S3 with plate: S333 *** ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt412
It was meeeeeeee!!!!!! Nice to see a fellow S3 driver on the roads. Yours was looking tidy too. Ugh.....wasn't the weather rubbish!

Hang on a minute......what car were you in just out of interest. Was it the black S3 with plate: S333 *** ?

Yep that was me!!

Silver S3 - W198 *** i think it was.. At the hand car wash on kirkstall road Leeds today.

Never understood why people delete number plates in pics? The car is seen by 100's of people a day if you drive it round, and is sat outside your house/place of work for people to see. So why take them off pictures?

Never understood why people delete number plates in pics? The car is seen by 100's of people a day if you drive it round, and is sat outside your house/place of work for people to see. So why take them off pictures?

Cos it just becomes a library of number plates criminals can use by clicking a link?

Yep....you've nicked a yellow S3 and want to change the plates so you can get it onto a ferry and on it's way to its new Kenyan owner (they use RHD). Come on here....find a picture of a yellow S3.....now you've got yourself some plates to buy you some time on the roads.

Reactions: Freeman_1986
Yep....you've nicked a yellow S3 and want to change the plates so you can get it onto a ferry and on it's way to its new Kenyan owner (they use RHD). Come on here....find a picture of a yellow S3.....now you've got yourself some plates to buy you some time on the roads.

Damn. The gig is up.

S15 **T A3 Spotted in Bramley, Leeds earlier this afternoon. FMIC, Alloys... Anyones on here?

cammage08

Merlin purple 2001 S3, 19 OZ Racers,N Wales

Well apparently we have had our car spotted today in scarborough lad was in black s3 anyone????