Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
If you see an 8L on your travels put a post in here. Just add rough location and colour of car spotted, but please dont put full registration number. Thank you.

Sandra.

Last edited:
Reactions: shariain, Tim_Attard and jojo
Imola Yellow S3 in Coventry yesterday (13/09/2013) we followed each other up the A46. lowered on rs4 wheels and possibly a milltek. Nice car mate, certainly made my day :) :thumbsup:

Reactions: S3-Sandy
Dark blue s3 on m40 yesterday morning about 10.00 am traveling towards redditch junction

White S3 lowered on Bentley wheels in Streatham sw london

Red S3 S... BYE in rotherham on sunday, i was in the bora though so no flash of the lights

Grey S3 Braintree Essex RS4 wheels, parks down Godlings way.

i see the same one most days, always give him a nod or polite wave, but just get the blank stare of "do I know you" lol

S3 SB*

Think it was a Ming Blue with Chrome mirrors on Saturday last week in Harrow by the Golf Course and Hospital.

Anyone here? YK51 ***
Seen Half an hour ago near Howden, east Yorkshire, was following you for 10 minutes.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380297394491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380297394491.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,337
Standard red s3 parked in Warwick and blue s3 driving in Stratford seen around 12.30 today

Beautiful ming blue 02 S3 in my drive this morning :hubbahubba:

Reactions: shariain and Pubemammal
Where abouts in sheffield ?
I work in sheffield and have a flat there too.

Well Sheffield is my nearest city and I live in the postcode region but not central. I live in Anston (near Dinnington) if you know that

Black S3 going down the Baulk at North Anston towards A57 at 16:44

Yellow 51 plate S3, standard looking model with 18" RSTT rims, parking sensors and a de-wipered rear driving through Edgbaston, Birmingham.

Blue S3 DX51 ***, going into Solihull, then after a bit we drove into Touchwood together too, but didnt get to speak to you.

Anyone on here?

LOL...the crusty rims now!!

It was a bit random to pick my fone up to see a pic of my car being sent to me ;)

I've seen a couple around Southend. Imola yellow, a silver one too. Had the pleasure of meeting the owner of the imola yellow, even test drove his highly tuned S3. Anyone else from the Southend/nearby area here?

J* VEX blue S3 spotted by yardley swan this morning about 6AM racing a motor bike looked rapid anyone here

spotted silver a3 or may have been s3 along a21 got overtaken by 130mph a3 with neons? ;)

Reactions: richard2k6
As Shaggy said.......it wasnt me!! Lol

Dolphin grey 03 plate s3 at Crawley leisure park today, black rota grid wheels and cupra r splitter, very clean car