Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

S3_NDJ

This anyone on here have seen a few times at eastwoods garage falmouth cornwall ???
c638673b5f7b49321125709a19df9be5.jpg

S3_NDJ

I saw the yellow s3 in redruth alao today just off the roundabout near a30 when u come off

S3_NDJ

Yea my aunt lives in a estate next to that roundabout and it was parked up on that drive so must live there or be at a m8s its a prefacelift with a irish surround on his number plate

Tomsy

KERNOW
Yea my aunt lives in a estate next to that roundabout and it was parked up on that drive so must live there or be at a m8s its a prefacelift with a irish surround on his number plate
I've only seen it once when I was driving down Redruth with my oil tanker.

S3_NDJ

Yea i only saw it today ...u got any pics of urs ? And u local ?

nobbybonez

'03 silver s3, asn sticker on window and parked up on basset rd, illogan.

silver s3 always in tesco truro same parking spot, think owner works there?

Alex C

VCDS Map User
Saw a dark blue S3 this morning on its way towards St Keverne, Lizard, Cornwall

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Grey s3 parked up in Port Talbot best Western. Looks like it was on 18" s4 wheels

Clart

Audi S3
Section Mod
Spotted a Silver S3 about 3.15pm on the A48 heading towards Lydney, gave me a wave back! :)
I didnt catch the reg though...

S3_NDJ

blue facelift with private plate pz cornwall near bus station

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Seems to be loads of them in the southwest recently, hopefully see plenty of them at totally VAG in a couple of weeks!

S3_NDJ

Seems to be loads of them in the southwest recently, hopefully see plenty of them at totally VAG in a couple of weeks!
Looking at booking time off to go there in 2 weeks u go last year ?

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Looking at booking time off to go there in 2 weeks u go last year ?
Nah i had tickets but kinda booked flights out to mexico the same weekend and decided i would rather follow the sun!
Will be on the #shedWERX stand this year, looking forward to it

Westy

Silver x reg S3 in Whittlesey, Cambs. Still on stock wheels but looked like it was lowered and had an after market exhaust.

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Black 52 plate in Edale, Peak District

Imola-S3

Seen what looked like a Nogaro blue S3 driving down the A19 past Middlesbrough / Stockton about 6am this morning. Registration started with RX03, pressed plates.
By far the best example of an 8L I've seen... Paintwork looks like it was sprayed and machine polished by God himself! Loved the stance, looked and sounded superb.

RichoS 3

Guilty as charged Imola-s3. I was taken by your motor too, love the Imola. Thanks for the kind words about my nogaro. Was on my way to Leeds for work.

Imola-S3

Cheers.... Not very often you see a pristine one in these neck of the woods.
Only one I ever see is knackered and black and used to take the kids to school in... Oh and a red 51 plate that drives around Billingham but never has any wheel caps in!

Now I've seen yours I'm definitely getting coilovers fitted to mine. I had to slow down and let you take over so I could take another look.

RichoS 3

I know what you mean, typically see what look like abused examples. May well see you again and will make sure I wave.

Alex C

VCDS Map User
nice looking imola yellow Tesco Helston car wash just now (Sat morning)

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Fair few s3s at totally vag today in Wadebridge today

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Saw a few more s3's as well but my battery died on the Saturday and i couldn't be bothered to charge it again!

12019798_10153563279280792_2857584388608091147_n.jpg

mark_S3

Team Silver

Spotted this Goodwood Green S3 along Leeds Ring Road today at roughly 6pm turning right onto Geldard Road...

Anyone?

tomjol

Bit of a long shot but this morning I saw a white A3 with some 8P-esque front end on my way from Køge to Haslev.

Any Danes on the forum? :)