Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

CazzaVR

Silver S3 in Charfield a couple of times recently at around 7:45am.

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
Wootton Oxford, Bystander pub carpark

There was a grey S3 parked in the Bystander carpark yesterday with Audi-Sport sticker in the back window so must be somebody on here? reg started OE51

Also last week there was a tidy Noggy S3 parked there too think the reg started M66

IPG

@lorryz - Been on holidays in Brisbane and driving back to my friend's in New Farm where i was staying. Spotted a clean looking S3. Went for a jog past it to have a perv and realised its yours!

V. Nice!!!

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Saw a pretty tidy looking black s3 at a meet at Exeter services today

S3 and a a3 at 3sisters track today ... i was in my friends red s3 on track..

quattrokid

Spotted noggy 8L on the A71 between Strathaven & Darvel (yesterday 8th)

** KYD seen it before when I was in the RS and caught up with it and flashed at it - no response !!

Anyone on here ?

:: blade ::

@Sandip i think i was parked next to your car a few weeks ago outside a small asda in bolton i think it was. Has it got light brows? And ends in kkr? Ive got a pic of it

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Black (i think) preface lift a3 with chrome mirrors behind me on the a38 heading through the tamar tunnel earlier this evening, had a good look at my car :p

Sandip

Spotted a red 8L S3 in Hindley Green yesterday about 5-5:30ish, i was coming out of Aldi and was behind you

S3_NDJ

Lush dolphin grey facelift with chrome wing mirrors behind me in St Ives cornwall this eve ?

:: blade ::

Just had a flash and a wave from a guy in a black s3 on blackpool road in preston near the bp garage. Who are you the last time i saw you, you did the same outside the prison. Doubt your on here tho

Imola-S3

Seen a Silver S3 drive out of ASDA in Doncaster today... had Gold alloys (BBS perhaps).
Looked very clean.

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Black S3 (i think) up at Whitsands bay today, then followed me back to Saltash. Anyone on here?

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Bronze Supporter
Silver Supporter
Spotted a silver s3 identical to mine in balsall common parked beside mine was spotless

Alex C

VCDS Map User
yeah, think i've seen him a few times; comes up from Constantine/Gweek turning at Edgecumbe and then off down to Penryn Ind. Est area (if its the same one)

I saw a blue S3 St. Keverne side of Helston this morning

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Yellow s3 driving around plymouth city center around 2300-2330 last night, sounded very nice

Cactus Jim

I've seen another green S3 (not sure if it's Cactus like mine as I've only coughs a glimpse) knocking about Mirfield, West Yorkshire where I live. Really confused my 10 year old daughter when she saw it after school and then I picked her up from the childcare centre in my Focus - she wouldn't believe it hadn't been me! Lol