Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

Noggy facelift at Luton Airport this afternoon. Standard car on OEM Avus rims, was missing the fog light grills though, looked a clean example otherwise, anyone on here?

Stroud is the S3 capital of the World! Saw 3 this morning in the space of a few minutes.

First up, standard looking silver S3 parked up in the carpark opposite the station. Reg ended in 'LOK'.

Spotted a Noggy parked up on a drive, then a few seconds later, passed a very shiny Noggy on its way into the town.

Spotted having some fun on track at Donnington today (02/03/2014)... Fellow Dolphin grey s3 :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 619
Reactions: richard2k6
Regularly see a facelift S3 in silver: S3 S*V in Portsmouth - Southsea area.

Lowered on BBS rims or similar, with wheel spacers and an aftermarket exhaust - not sure of make but looks like a Milltek.

Used to park (may still do) at the end of Baileys Road, Does also sport the forum's audi-sport.net stickers in the windows!!

Nice car, very tastefully modded.

Spotted a silver S3 with FMIC heading through Cam towards Redknock School last Tuesday. Was daydreaming, so didn't notice you quick enough to wave.

Grey S3 this morning at junction 14 of the M5.

Yellow S3 reg: S300 *** overtook us on the M27 heading towards Southampton on Sunday - my mate was driving ;-)

Last edited:
Mineral grey s3 coming past me on a1(m) on friday coming off at stevenage, couldn't keep up as I had dog in the car that gets car sick lol

Reactions: cammage08
Silver S3 in lee mill tesco at 7.30 am plate was s3 O**s. I was in a yellow s3.

I haven't spotted any recently.however this will change as soon as I have one of my own,
They will suddenly become as common as muck !!

Reactions: richard2k6 and quattrokid
Nice 52 plate Noggy S3 at Mike Brown Rally Services in Hayes today...

Keep seeing this parked up near the Fire Station in Goole..
Anyone on here??

Silver S3 spotted in Cardiff City centre out side the castle Reg: ** JIM

PS i hope the girl who was spewing all over your door sill said sorry!!!

Red 02 plate facelift, running BBS RS alloys, centres may have been gold? Down the road from Starcity in Nechells Birmingham, yesterday @2pm.

Who owns this?

See a Noggy Blue Standard looking S3 in Acocks Green quite regularly, normally the morning and the evening, with an S31 *** number plate.

Are you on here??

Aaah ok, I see him nearly everyday, you will have to get him on here!!

This one?

He's on Audi S3 UK Owners Group On Facebook.

Reactions: jojo
He's on Audi S3 UK Owners Group On Facebook.

Didn't know there was an Audi S3 UK Owners Group on Facebook btw! Will have to have a search for that one.

I saw a silver S3 parked up in Brentford yesterday with RSTT wheels - anyone from here? Looked like a face-lift version as I drove past

Last edited:
Reactions: CMcKenzie and mark_S3
Spotted a silver/ grey S3 on Prestwick road yesterday about 1930 ish
Didn't notice till I was past sitting in a queue of traffic heading into Ayr near the Polish car wash.
maybe was going into the car wash ..it needed it :ohmy:

Saw a silver facelift S3 in Portsmouth this afternoon at a Shell garage near the M275 with plate ending SBV. It had an audi-sport sticker on it and the driver (I think) might have got a coffee whilst I was filling up a black A4 - didn't hear it start up but saw it drive off as I paid.