Spotters thread for A3/S3 8L chassis

tcg

Black S3?? JB?

Watched you gun it away from the lights at Thornhill Park & Ride on A40 westbound just outside Oxford :grinning:

CazzaVR

Yellow S3 with FMIC on Morton Way, Thornbury last night. I was waiting on the Knapp Road junction.

CazzaVR

Blue S3 on RSTT alloys in Kingswood, Wotton-under-Edge on Sunday.

CazzaVR

Blue S3 in Tesco carpark, Yate Saturday morning.

Tomsy

KERNOW
Black s3, lowered with quad exhaust at ST Earth Cornwall + a nice red one on the A30 be Redruth.
Very nice looking cars.

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Seen a few since I've been down here:

Driving through Paignton, black pre facelift, FMIC.
And in Dawlish, silver, '03.

I'm in the area for a week, staying in charmouth, so if anyone wants to meet and touch car boners or race for pinks let me know.
I have VCDS with me etc

dave_beastttt

Red S3 on the clockwise M25 around 7am junc 5 onwards?

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Dolphin grey s3 on kingsway a34 looks like it just went into the back of someone

tomjol

Dolphin grey s3 on kingsway a34 looks like it just went into the back of someone

Just had to pop out and check mine's still there - phew! There is another dolphin car which lives in Withington, could well be that one :(

JamieT_a3

Blue s3 going through Bracknell this afternoon about 5.30, Cheers for the compliment on the car ! Shame the road didn't open up a little more... :whistle2:

tomjol

Been daan saaf this week for meetings, staying in Pullborough. Sadly had a fairly horrible white Mokka hire car as flew down to Southampton.

Seen two dark S3s in two days, heading towards Storrington on (I think) the A283.

Plates ending TBV and CGE, anybody here?

Tom93

W433 ming blue S3, Roche to atleast St Blazey about 7pm last night?! Had a right play over taking a few cars. Anyone on here?!

DJ_26

Saw a black 8L A3 on my way to Bridgewater from Cheddar around 5pm. Reg was something like A3 PHM. I was in the Akoya Silver 8P A3.

Tomsy

KERNOW
black s3 8l heading towards Bodmin from Camelford around 0700 today, very nice.

CSS3

Black S3 - I see it drive through Warrington most mornings.

"S31 MCR" - Lovely example, anyone on here?