Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

navarra S3 sportback at the car park below skiddaw/behind latrigg fell, keswick, today

ara blue S3 sportback, identical to my old lassy. This morning at Reghad services, lake district this morning....I was the fella who told you that you picked the best colour

and another ara blue S3 with a bike on top heading towards keswick today

PX65 *** Daytona Sportback on A876 Clackmannanshire Bridge onto A907 towards Alloa tonight around 6:15pm

Reactions: BarryG79
Ara Blue S3 3-door spotted yesterday in Hedge End, just going up Wildern Lane. Lovely motor!

Blue S3 saloon on 19s at Mendips Raceway on Sunday morning. There were many other Audis there, but that's the one that I remember!

navarra sportback YR66 in Keswick today, mid afternoon

J***SHH S3 Saloon in Canmore St car park, Dunfermline tonight. Was dark colour possibly Navarra but hard to see under the lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

J***SHH S3 Saloon in Canmore St car park, Dunfermline tonight. Was dark colour possibly Navarra but hard to see under the lights

I see quite a few s3’s in Dunfermline.
There’s mine and 2 other ara blue one with black pack and one with chrome. A navarra pfl pulled in my street the other day and a white one around where I live. All sportback or hatchback.
Never noticed them till I got mine and since I have seen lots of them.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Anyone on here have a black 18 reg A3 and was chasing me (grey S3) and a white A45 down the A1 last Sunday? We both came off at Hatfield.

S3 saloon at the Walna Scar car park, above coniston/below coniston old man, this morning.
For some reason I recognised the plate JWA **, maybe someone on here

S3 saloon at the Walna Scar car park, above coniston/below coniston old man, this morning.
For some reason I recognised the plate JWA **, maybe someone on here

There was a thread on here a couple weeks back asking if anyone knew who that reg was. Maybe you seen it there

Maybe I could get a plate like that as jwa is my initials

Daytona Sportback reg. ** NTT Falkirk on B805 (Benny T's to Falkirk Stadium short dual carriageway) last night around 5:45pm.
Had wind deflectors on windows and was very clean.

Silver Saloon Reg ** FDS at Higgins Neuk roundabout M876 / A985 this morning around 8am. It was heading towards Kincardine Bridge. I’m sure it one of ours?

Just seen a blue S3 SB in Marlborough High Street. It may have been the shiniest car I've ever seen!

Saw what I presume was an S3 on the M4 earlier. It had 4 massive bazookas sticking out the back masquerading as tailpipes.

Reactions: quattrorally
Saturday 23/06/19 Travelling South on M74 near Hamilton a yellow 67 plate S 3 passed me , It looked very clean so obviously looked after by the Lady driving .
Was it anyone on this forum?

Navarra S3 Saloon same as mine but with a private plate heading into Falkirk at 8am today along Callendar Rd from Benny T's rounabout

Saturday 23/06/19 Travelling South on M74 near Hamilton a yellow 67 plate S 3 passed me , It looked very clean so obviously looked after by the Lady driving .
Was it anyone on this forum?
I see this car during the week going north bound in the morning usually around larkhall

Silver S3 FL Sportback reg SK66 *** in Morrisons Petrol Station Stirling around midday today

Very clean Facelift S3 SB in (I think) Daytona with shiny exhaust tips South of Reading at the end of last week - reg ending VUE

a Daytona Grey S3 sportback with a roofbox being followed by a White S3 sportback over the river Severn on the M5 north yesterday both 67reg.

Followed a Riviera Blue S3 Saloon with personalised plate KI * NEW near South Cerney this eve.

E8CF8B4A ED48 488B 9B0A 3126FDA73DDD

Saloon friend

Daytona S3 Sportback sunday morning across Dartmoor from Warren Inn to Moretonhampstead

Matched with a Daytona Grey S3 Saloon on the M4 Eastbound between Bristol & the M5 exit today. Had a personal 63 plate on it. Said hi to each other.