Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

Saw a cool girl in a silver S3 8V this morning on the A303. Reg was something like G13 ***.

Reactions: Daytonapig
Followed a blue S3 through Dursley, Glos, towards the Uley Road yesterday afternoon about 4:00pm. Interesting registration comprising 3 letters with four numbers on a Tetbury Audi plate, so I'm thinking it must be local :)

Yi
Spotted quite a few in the oxford area today between banbury and bicester. I think one was a cosmos blue and was behind me for quite a white until i turned and he went straight and proceeded to speed past with engine reved to the max lol dunno who he was trying to show off to cos it certainly wasnt impressing me lol
u should of popped into MRC tuning
, they are Banbury, get a few extra ponies under the bonnet ;)

Reactions: Joe4842 and pburv
Yi

u should of popped into MRC tuning
, they are Banbury, get a few extra ponies under the bonnet ;)
Might do the next time im down. I go there a few times a year could be an excuse to go back lol

Reactions: pburv
Saw a stunning RS3 in orange on my way home tonight. Was behind it for a while coming towards Warsash... Reg plate was something like RS03 xxx I think... lovely car and some nice little pops from the exhaust. Big thumbs up!

Va64 sepang s3 sportback parked up in Kirkby lonsdale

Black 8v S3 HB this morning in Hull...Kingswood...couldn't see plate as it was too dirty!

On a roll now - Blue (very dirty) S3 and Grey S3 both travelling around Gloucester late lunchtime today.

Nardo grey RS3 in Kilmarnock Yesterday parked up near Glencairn industrial estate

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Red PFL A3 hatch.
A977 near Kinross twice this week same time each night (must be commuting).
Driving like a complete fud each time.
If you're on here and do a third time I won't be as patient.

Reactions: Mark_86, pburv, azibux1 and 1 other person
A3 Daytona with roof rails.....BBC1, Silent Witness, 9.08pm

Reactions: noseforkhall, pburv, Mark_86 and 4 others
Nice looking Daytona Grey 66 plate S3 yesterday afternoon coming down the M11 towards M25 from Cambridge. Looked good even in the awful weather. Well almost as good as mine ... ha ha

:racer:

Jungle

Reactions: pburv and allyboy
S3 facelift 5 dr Navarra private plate parked in Truro Waitrose today then spotted driving towards Treliske a bit later. Anyone on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit late, but really lovely looking (new?) Navarra, 66 plate plate S3, southbound on M5 north of Taunton last Friday lunchtime (20th Jan).

1) Black or grey SB, didn't get the best look! Morrisons car park Woking.

2) Misano red SB on the A320 reg S444, looked tidy!

Also saw an RS4 avant & two S5's!!

Black 66 plate facelift S3 heading South on A1M somewhere in North Yorkshire about midday yesterday and driving like a knob...I was not going slow but he tailgated me and went past at around 115mph, saw him in the distance tailgating and lane hopping for the next few miles

Absolutely filthy grey or black S3 on the A1M southbound near Stevenage in the jam yesterday 17:00-ish.
It was soooo dirty I couldn't even be sure it had a numberplate on the rear :blink:

Absolutely filthy grey or black S3 on the A1M southbound near Stevenage in the jam yesterday 17:00-ish.
It was soooo dirty I couldn't even be sure it had a numberplate on the rear :blink:

sounds like @Rob2k68 judging from a photo I seen the other day lol

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
I check this every day to see if I appear anywhere lol

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Karen O' and 1 other person
Grey S3 sportback '66 plate' northbound on the M3 08:15 today. Undertaking & tailgating is not cool... even if you were desperate for the loo (by the way you dived off of the carriageway at Fleet services & nearly up the back of a lorry). :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Whoever came absolutely tanking up behind my 8L on the M60 this afternoon in a grey saloon with ABT badging...I don't want to know how fast you were going :respekt: to be honest I was expecting to check the mirror and see :busted cop:

Reactions: pburv
Daytona S3 Cab east bound on the A13 around 1pm on Saturday .... looked surprisingly clean, considering the weather

Ara S3 saloon....Beverley by-pass (1079) around 14/2.....around 5.25pm....looked absolutely stunning in the dusky light..had to double take as I hadn't seen that blue before.....

Ara S3 saloon....Beverley by-pass (1079) around 14/2.....around 5.25pm....looked absolutely stunning in the dusky light..had to double take as I hadn't seen that blue before.....
You are kidding me haha! I haven't seen any Ara blue cars around the area and I live very close to there, looks like there might be a couple of us around when mine arrives!

ha...it was a beaut..although he may just have been passing through! Nicest one I have ever seen on the road....ever ...ever lol..which means yours will be the second best lol

Reactions: Steelster
Sepang S3 HB between Basingstoke & Hook on the M3 this morning 8.20ish. Reg No ends XFM. If it's you clean those tailpipes lol!

I got one finally.

b9KIT7lusPDFfBzr9M3TQsnpCBllveFmN7qStks1HUYTri6zawgftGff6RoIHtLG__OxR0iO3nwqbtPVQetwcH_u5t69aoGAuGsarhCEbKNnXMAXPJ2jo_eA5peaYQLw11sJFgT5qy_u3bOilES_PhqXMp_z6yN6LIRPUhlbIaa_D_JqNCx2UAGlYBjPPOrrCahoR7Csmi_D9_yJZDWhj-or4JPxXzEGmyQ-m4qmSAy5MJ7emHlkhY0q2Jd_dEHCC7tADxU-nm03-I4DNqU0g4Jo1gcwWzJWUAn9LtcubEi8oueJxSh7sv7XBkCWb7VTs5m6EIptottcbzOQLJm-nIx_v8HEKQ030fMq1GNwY3WZJPf951OkF-fpG0r7LSP9PcenKv-uPIrycZp51-0D_YNJFE5pdlN4JqAboPn7HcJR_CRaQKJDQoPeRWHs-sLmzkfdXrqihg1cAkI96APN-RZ5nJqviWt5e2XmZG5dbt_X7UwEWKhqWoI4rMIKhmA4UI3y2tKpr2ZS_MVA6_0pLqD2DKwZqnlpekAnQMe1FauJ8xdsNvBZnrG9bCUAZ8QSvoi1Oostn4wPfM2R0oRUzLf4xT5X-uAI3H8fjgreUjY8Aq1oWHwW=w1177-h662-no

KU xx VCN Sepang Blue S3 Sport back, near Wickstead park Kettering - anyone on here?

Blue S3 saloon coming out of Hedge End towards M27 this morning! Hello :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

D11VOT iirc?. S3 saloon in grey joining the M3 at the notorious Twyford cutting & then came off again just before Amazingstoke.

66 plate red S3 sportback looking very shiny on A14 heading towards Cambridge Thursday morning.