Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

Daytona S3 saloon with BSP in my home town...............was very excited!! I said to my missus, 'did you see that S3 just like ours.........??' She said ......................no !!' lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, SW14NY'S, pburv and 3 others
Daytona S3 saloon with BSP in my home town...............was very excited!! I said to my missus, 'did you see that S3 just like ours.........??' She said ......................no !!' lol
Had it been a pair of 'Jimmy Choo's'....................:hubbahubba:

Reactions: Jassyo06, SW14NY'S and Simon L
Misano sportback S3 and sepang saloon S3 parked nose to tail just off the train tracks in Stonehaven, was cool to see side by side like that

Reactions: SW14NY'S
sepang s3 saloon on the a417 near Birdlip this afternoon....very nice!

S3 SB 8V Rare that I see one, but was pretty much the exact same car as mine....traffic jam on Altrincham road leading out of Wilmslow towards the Airport tunnel, near the petrol station ! Was also as dirty as mine too !

Spotted Sepang HB on Monday - 64 plate on the M25 J13 exit slip heading towards Egham

Point Blur Feb272016 143355

Seeing double :box: jacks Brae in aberdeen

Reactions: Simon L and Wondering Soul
Sepang S3 SB in Kendal multistory and a white S3 saloon in Kendal Asda

Daytona S3 SB turning off the A148 in Norfolk yesterday towards Beeston Regis, late morning sometime!

Glacier White S3 saloon driving through Knutsford at around 7.20pm. I was with the group of people with the redhead who waved at you (she thought you were someone else!!).

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Two S3s in convoy, Victoria Road Bolton -Today around 13:30
1 Missano and 1 Sepang.

Black S3 L* LFG
Cleeve Hill Chelt

Grey RS3 coming out of Battledown looked stunning

Sepang S3 Cabriolet.....first one I've seen. Old Trafford.

Reactions: Simon L
Red RS3 - Sixfields in Northampton - 6pm Sunday 13th March

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !!!!

Reactions: Simon L
Sepang S3 Cabriolet.....first one I've seen. Old Trafford.

......how weird is that..........saw the exact same yesterday myself, and a stunner it was too! :)

Reactions: jaypers777
Glacier White S3 saloon driving through Knutsford at around 7.20pm. I was with the group of people with the redhead who waved at you (she thought you were someone else!!).
A lad i know has just bought one, from Middlewich often in Knutsford, could have been him!

Over the last month or so there seemed to be plenty of S3s in Aus and NZ. Heres one I found in Neutral Bay on Thurs 10th March.
Oz S3

Reactions: SW14NY'S and pburv
White A3 saloon S-Line, with black mirror caps and either a black roof or pan roof, behind me at the lights and then in Morrisons Ellesmere Port.

Saw a lovely RS3 Mk2 in blue (not sure which one) with Alu pack 65 plate going the opposite way to me along Preston Road in Lytham, unfortunately I was not in mine, just in a black VW Golf myself.

Looked really nice, lovely motor
blue.png

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458685161368440

Porsche green S3 sb in Harrogate last night. Caught my attention straight away in a pretty empty carpark - not sure I'd leave mine there or want that attention from a bold colour like that.

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg and Cymru09
View attachment 85075

Porsche green S3 sb in Harrogate last night. Caught my attention straight away in a pretty empty carpark - not sure I'd leave mine there or want that attention from a bold colour like that.

As a minimum I would have pulled it forward a foot or so into the space

Reactions: pburv, naughts4187 and thebluefox
Glacier White RS3 with black wheels also had a private plate in Leicester on Palmerston Way.

Then saw a Glacier White S3 in the car park at Goals afterwards!

Misano HB driving through Middlewich at around 12:45 today. Nice.

Blue S3 on a private plate leaving Exeter on the Moretonhampstead road about 13:00 today. (First day this week I've been in the A1 and not the S3 - typical)!

Black S3 with BSP, 64 plate. Let me out of a junction in Lancaster, cheers

White S3 Sportback looking good in Bedford

nice RS3 in red in Sydney, trying to showing how much faster than my S3 when he noticed me next to him..... 4 lane road, very heavy peak hour traffic and a 50km/h zone ......... sounded good, didn't get far ....

Shiney Sepang S3 saloon in Weston with a personalised 'S3' plate.... Parked on double yellows :whistle2:

Black S3 SB, bsp 65 plate. Devils Bridge Cumbria