Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

White 65 plate S3 SB parked up in Melksham McDonalds.

Stopped off on the way through to Cirencester to have a quick bite and saw it.

Black 15 plate S3 Sportback southbound on the A1 yesterday afternoon, was next to it in traffic for a little while, looked very nice!

Sepang Blue Saloon driving through Dundee, heading toward new swimming pool at approx 5pm Monday night. Very nice!!

Still no S3's near me!

Funnily enough though keep seeing this young guy in a brand new Daytona S1 !! He drives like a friggin maniac, tried to goad me into a race the other day. Muppet ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Blackwhite
nice blue sport back S3 in Lidl carpark today in Braintree lunchtime,parked next to you in my 3 door grey S3

S3 Sportback in Sepang, last night at Old Trafford, ironically reg started MC15...

Reactions: Daveotto
Dark Blue S3 Sportback in Leicester, parked in the BP Garage on Ayelstone road yesterday afternoon.

Two Sebang Blue 15 plate S3's (one HB one SB) in Glasgow last night. Some awful driving on show, weaving in and out of traffic

White S3 along Woodford Road Burton Latimer last Night.

Reactions: David83S3
Geez, I almost forgot this!

Spotted my very first Sepang S3 yesterday :) A 64 plate SB. Gotta say the colour looked amazing. Overcast day and the paintwork took on a slighty purply hint.

Reactions: Jassyo06, sjbarneS3, Ben Daniel Grant and 1 other person
S3 3dr looked like Estoril blue very nice indeed ! Ricoh Arena 5.30 tonight.

Reactions: Simon L
Saw a Sepang SB yesterday morning queuing south on Saffron Road at the Pork Pie Island in Leicester.

Gave them a thumbs up but probably looked like a massive weirdo.

S3 in Sepang, possibly with black pack, roof bars and 2 bike carriers, this morning around 8am on A58 near Bardsey village, North of Leeds

2 Audi S3's, one Black 5 door, looked pretty base. Then metallic grey saloon with black styling kit. Lovely looking car actually!
Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Java green s3 14 plate. Burton Latimer sainsburys car park. About 7pm tonight

Spotted a lovely looking S3 S/B in the Dexter pub in alwoodley this evening reg started YY65, sold by York Audi. Was Daytona (maybe monsoon, couldn't tell, it was dark!) with standard S3 grille. I didn't think that grey and aluminium would look good together but it looks cracking!

That's my neck of the woods ....but not me!!

I'm in Burton but not yet seen you about but I'm keeping a lookout.

There are several S3s I have seen round here and a load number of a3s

There was another s3 at Kettering station today. A nice convertible that I saw while I was driving out this evening. Didn't get the colour or reg though it was too dark.

Daytona S3 Saloon in Leicester yesterday morning - spotted while I was running the half marathon!

red 3 door S3 always going quick on the A120 bishops stortford to braintree approx 8am every morning, reg *111 ure

64 plate Sepang HB with chrome spotted at Canford bottom A31 this morning seen it a few times

S3, Sportback I think, Sepang, Reg started K222, today near Roundhay Park/Street Lane - Leeds

Black S3 coming other way outta Hadlow today... 14:15 #coincidence !
Sepang S3 saloon, debadged on a S private plate in kings hill

Nantwich Players Theatre, lovely Dark Grey S3 2014plate next to my Sepang Blue 15plate.
Just wondering if it was anyone on here?

I'd parked right in the corner and as close to the side as possible and I felt much more relaxed when I saw another S3 next to me as I knew they they would be careful door openers! Lol

Anyways, was it anyone on here?

Reverse spotter alert......I was in mine and my mate behind in his Sepang S3 just off the M56 yesterday going towards Chorlton at about 13:30. Anyone see us? :friendly wink:

Reverse spotter alert......I was in mine and my mate behind in his Sepang S3 just off the M56 yesterday going towards Chorlton at about 13:30. Anyone see us? :friendly wink:

Didn't see you but me and my mate both have Sepang S3 and we are based east cheshire. I'm pretty sure that I've seen you out and about a few times

Hardly seen any, Red S3 in the northwich area is about the only other i see.

Red S3 heading into Kettering on London Road about 13:30 today.

'Minging' Sepang Blue S3 HB Deeside Industrial Estate, Rally Wales GB Service Area.....

Actually noticed the driver looking at my soon to sold Octavia vRS as you come round the roundabout @ BP garage?

Assume given the dirt on the car you have been following the Rally?

Black A3 convertible heading out of Wellingborough about 4.30.