Reactions: Audi Bairn
17 plate Daytona s3 sportback dropping into Kendal just now

White S3 sportback in EK near the college just after 5pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ara S3 sportback BE in a gym carpark in EK

Ara S3 3-door on a private Y plate just before 1400 in Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh today.

Think it was a voodoo blue(?) saloon s3 joining the m6 south at leyland thismorning around 7:30. Sorry i was a little over the lanes my tyres were stone cold

I saw 3 black A3s on the M25 this morning, all 18 plates and within 30 seconds of one another, thought that was quite bizarre!

Also saw a black 66 plate S3 and I think a Sepang S3 later on.. and 100 A3s in between ;)

Yesterday had a white RS3 being an absolute idiot driving on my bumper on the M25 goading me to play silly buggers when there was a 40 mph limit and I was in the left lane behaving myself. He sped off after getting bored. Hope he got a ticket. Then when I reached my destination (Whittington near Lichfield) I parked next to a Daytona S3 saloon.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, oli356 and sgtvic
Yesterday had a white RS3 being an absolute idiot driving on my bumper on the M25 goading me to play silly buggers when there was a 40 mph limit and I was in the left lane behaving myself. He sped off after getting bored. Hope he got a ticket. Then when I reached my destination (Whittington near Lichfield) I parked next to a Daytona S3 saloon.

Sh*tebag if ye dinny

Sh*tebag if ye dinny

Totally. He came up behind me so fast I thought he was going to ram me. Then he was stuck to my tail. I thought it might have been a car-jacking or something. Gave me a hell of a fright actually

Totally. He came up behind me so fast I thought he’s was going to ram me. Gave me a hell of a fright actually

Sorry, I should’ve said “you’re a sh*tebag if ye dinny” ;)

38e7c18bf8b0f91d9fd7dfda0fb39975.jpg
A Sixt hire car, S Line Sportback in Dornoch Square

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve seen that, sounds as if we’re close

Yes i think we are mate that Ara Blue is always parked there. I've seen you come out of Longton Tesco roundabout heading down the A50 towards Stoke once but i was in my works car.

Reactions: 1future
Yes i think we are mate that Ara Blue is always parked there. I've seen you come out of Longton Tesco roundabout heading down the A50 towards Stoke once but i was in my works car.

I’ll have to go have a look one day haha

Show me a pic of your car I’ll look out for you mate, yeah I’m always around Meir or Longton tesco or Wolstanton starbucks

Hope you approve of the nano gray BE!

I’ll have to go have a look one day haha

Show me a pic of your car I’ll look out for you mate, yeah I’m always around Meir or Longton tesco or Wolstanton starbucks

Hope you approve of the nano gray BE!

30728228 10155734105471312 7983696801368637440 n

There you go mate, it also got a private plate on so you will know its me when you see me. But i don't get to drive it much as im always in my work car. i think the best chance of spotting me is on Tuesday's as that my day off and im always in it.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and 1future
View attachment 157851

There you go mate, it also got a private plate on so you will know its me when you see me. But i don't get to drive it much as im always in my work car. i think the best chance of spotting me is on Tuesday's as that my day off and im always in it.

That’s smart I like it!

As soon as I saw this I thought it was you that I was behind earlier waiting for the train to pass in Blythe, maybe not! Was another Nano BE S3 saloon though!

Hoping to catch you one day and give you a quick toot

I was in Radstock yesterday. Came across a nice 17' plate black edition S3 sportback in blue. We were both leaving a supermarket car park at the same time.

sepang pfl with the reg 'S3 ***' coming through ingleton and a navarra black ed. saloon further on just outside settle a65. Both today at midday.

Last night on A40 going into London. PFL S3 sportback with 15 plate, with facelift tail lights and 19s. Nice!

RS3 saloon in blue (didn’t look like ara?) on the M8 at Harthill heading east. SG18...
Looked good and sounded better!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and NevMan
RS3 saloon in blue (didn’t look like ara?) on the M8 at Harthill heading east. SG18...
Looked good and sounded better!

Barry, are you in south lan?

Ahh right, seen a white S3 around Hamilton/ek area a few times. Thought it may have been you

Naw not me lol
Was only on the M8 as I missed the M73 junction off the M74 so cut across at Bellshill then along to Bathgate
It was a nice day for a drive!

Ara blue s3 at a gulf station in Reiss just earlier, gave you the thumbs up and got a finger wave back :icon thumright:

Navarra 3 door heading East on Dunnikier Way, Kirkcaldy at 7:30am this morning

Ara Blue S3 BE hatch and a Black S3 BE sportback both at the Carron Bathrooms roundabout in Falkirk tonight at the back of 5

Navarra 3 door heading East on Dunnikier Way, Kirkcaldy at 7:30am this morning
Had it been an Ara 4 door it would have been me. :D
There's more Scottish members on here than I realised....with some even in the same town. :)

Reactions: Rolly12, Audi Bairn and BarryG79
Had it been an Ara 4 door it would have been me. :D
There's more Scottish members on here than I realised....with some even in the same town. :)

I'll keep an eye out for you too then Ron :thumbs up:

Reactions: Ron240
18 plate Daytona Grey S3 Sportback on Liverpool Street Manchester.

67 plate white S3 Sportback on M61 NB with rear fog lights on when not a hint of fog in the area (pet hate)

ANTSS3 spotted twice in Lincoln. Newark Road on Wednesday and A15 Thursday. Looking smart. I'd be interested in having a look at the mods you've put on her and what you'd recommend.
My car is in at Audi so I was stealth in courtesy A3.

Ever since I’ve had my S3 I’ve been dying to be ‘spotted’ down here in Cornwall and it hasn’t happened (I clearly need to be north of the border ). I went to order my new S3 yesterday and ended up with a stock RS3 with collection on Thursday so I’m hoping I might succeed on the ‘spotted’ thread on there #desperatemeasures.
Have had the S3 for nearly two years and not looked back since moving away from my MLite but wanted to say that although I haven’t been a particularly ‘vocal’ S3 forum contributor I’ve always enjoyed keeping up with this thread strangely..... I’ll still be lurking though......
Just for the record this will be me if you’re ever down this way
cf9f77777f0fd3fa17de0c1a2611ce5c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: rvtb101, Ron240, 1future and 9 others
Daytona A3 on the M4 heading east bound...reg RV67, had an audi sport reg. beautiful car! Makes me wish I went for Daytona

Black S3 sportback with RS3 rims in St Ives
Red S3 sportback at Helston Spar

Reactions: Soup