Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

Psyman79

Sarcasm is hard on a forum ;)
Found a friend at Portlethen Homebase earlier, Sepang S3 hatch with grey leather and private plate. Was gonna take a photo but thought i best not.

Si :)

Psyman79

Sarcasm is hard on a forum ;)
Took this while i was there, sorry it's not very good :)
0d84fd71d6aac6df568d389ef22c279d.jpg

Si :)

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Navarra saloon parked up at Silverstone today!

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
S3 Sportback in Navarra (or similar as it needed a wash like mine) on Kirkcaldy West roundabout heading onto A92 Eastbound tonight.

Not Audi related but I saw, just after that, a Ford Gran Torino with Starsky & Hutch paint job and magnetic red light in the roof :busted cop:

Soup

S3 Sportback in Navarra LS17 at 1100hrs today on the seriously congested, rain soaked Chiverton Cross (Truro) roundabout. You were making a break for it heading off on the road to Perranporth / Newquay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James.B8

Again plenty of S3's in and around Bridgwater/combwich. Lovely A3 as well with a colour changing wrap/paint job. Spotted a mile off.

And today at my gym I saw this Daytona S3 hatch with priavate s3 plate
IMG_4615.JPG

Mark_86

Navara Blue S3 heading towards Lymington from Brockenhurst today. *waves*

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
'15 plate Daytona(?) grey S3 Saloon driving in formation ahead of me through Cardenden and turned off towards Lochgelly as I passed through on business this evening

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Safety in numbers driving through Fife always a good idea, especially for a Bairn! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too right mate, you know how it is ha ha!
Thankfully only passing through enroute to safety lol

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Sepang hatch S23 *** in Kirkby Lonsdale square today

S15THM

Navarra S3 Saloon
Daytona Grey S3 Saloon Black Ed, private reg - parked outside a house in Bellfield, Kilmarnock yesterday.

richinsoton

Hello to the 16 plate red S3 cab with sooty tailpipes southbound (technically westbound if you're a pedant) on the M3 monday evening... was tailgating a 16 plate G350 G-Wagen in lane 3. :sadlike:

James.B8

Nano grey facelift s3, Navarra black edition facelift s3, Daytona pre facelift A3 saloon, black prefaclift S3 all in the car park opposite cribs by the restaurants and cinema etc. All lovely looking.

Last edited:

seanbeckerleg

S3 Sportback in Navarra LS17 at 1100hrs today on the seriously congested, rain soaked Chiverton Cross (Truro) roundabout. You were making a break for it heading off on the road to Perranporth / Newquay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Some lovely roads to burn across when the traffic is non.
I miss living down in Cornwall

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
misano pfl hatch in kirkby lonsdale today, R5 ***
shiny tips :salute:

Rolly12

Daytona sportback. M8 towards Glasgow airport. Registration **** HNL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelster

Spotted ........ some guy in a Focus RS/ST trying to lure me into a race by constantly letting me know he had a dump valve and hissing alongside me every second for half a mile.

Better luck next time, find some other fool to race you!

:sign rice:

Also a very nice white s3 hatch through Walkington I believe.

thebluefox

There's quite few S3's based at the Next Head Office in Enderby, Leicester.

Anyone on here?

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
navarra saloon on the a65, this evening

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Black pfl s3 cab j16 m6, lost you when we left the 50 average zone

Black FL sportback at a welcome break station somewhere after the m6 toll, pulled up past me in the car park and never even waved

James.B8

Daytona Facelift S3 Saloon just a minute ago. Beautiful car. Churchill/sandford area going opposite direction to me in my Saloon.

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
white FL sportsback just before J36 on the M6 at about 3pm today, had to pull off just as I caught up

The-Major

Black pfl s3 cab j16 m6, lost you when we left the 50 average zone

Black FL sportback at a welcome break station somewhere after the m6 toll, pulled up past me in the car park and never even waved

Ohh dear I kind of feel guilty now...That would happen to be myself, I do apologise I was just going through a bit of a **** time but your S3 did look rather nice!

I was the chap in the black S3 FL Sportback!

Sam

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Ohh dear I kind of feel guilty now...That would happen to be myself, I do apologise I was just going through a bit of a **** time but your S3 did look rather nice!

Sam

Haha no worries and thanks, your car looked clean if that means anything!

The-Major

Haha...Thanks it was looking rather clean until the misses curbed the Alloy coming out of blindley place this evening due to road works wasn't her fault in all fairness as it was just too ****** narrow...Its only just done 500 Miles from new aswell! FML
Already booked in for a refurb so happy days...

Attachments

• IMG_3451.JPG
    IMG_3451.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3452.JPG
    IMG_3452.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 155

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Haha...Thanks it was looking rather clean until the misses curbed the Alloy coming out of blindley place this evening due to road works wasn't her fault in all fairness as it was just too ****** narrow...Its only just done 500 Miles from new aswell! FML
Already booked in for a refurb so happy days...
Ouch! Surprised I haven't had a touch yet as I never had the best track record with my set of aftermarkets last year.
Looked menacing black with the black rails, first time I've seen that combo I think