Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

Found a friend - Sepang PFL spotted in Warwick Services! Very tidy spec :) Plate ending in FJH.

Attachments

• IMG_0693 copy.jpg
    IMG_0693 copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 320
Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg, azibux1 and 2 others
Just saw a 17 plate S3 ......... 2 doors away from me.......... same colour as my A3. Clearly my neighbour cant see green cheese go past her. She also copied me with my old car lol

Reactions: Tom.H, Audi Bairn, MattSedg and 1 other person
Sepang S3 Saloon between the M4 and Bagshot - think the reg was V21 STC.

Nice launch at the lights too :superman:

Saw a PFL misano red S3 saloon with black styling pack & privacy glass yesterday
Looked very nice indeedy ! :thumbs up:

Overtook a 17 plate Daytona S3 on M5 southbound Clevedon/Weston area mid morning today, only to overtake it again just south of Taunton (we had stopped for coffee ;) ).

Reactions: azibux1 and Audi Bairn
Handforth bypass this afternoon, 66 plate black S3, slowing down for the 50mph speed camera very late... :whistle2:

Reactions: pauly69
N* 65*** White A3 TDI Conwy tunnel This morning....Nice and clean Unlike mine...:blink:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
N* 65*** White A3 TDI Conwy tunnel This morning....Nice and clean Unlike mine...:blink:

Our dog was from a breeder in the hills behind the Premier Inn, Glan Conwy Corner...... there's a useless piece of info for you :crying:

Reactions: pburv
Made a friend at the cinema tonight.... brand spanking new 17 plate exactly the same as mine but facelift version .... & a bit cleaner than mine (how embarrassing)

IMG 8032

@pburv I either just spotted you near North Cave or there is someone driving around in an Audi using a number plate with your name on it!

@pburv I either just spotted you near North Cave or there is someone driving around in an Audi using a number plate with your name on it!
Not me mate....
Interested to know what the plate is and what spec of car though?...:friends:

Reactions: Steelster
Think it was a black A4. Plate was P5 URV!
Ah cool. My surname is Burville hence the silly forum name haha
Nothing to do with being a perv you understand lol:whistle2::hopelessness:

Reactions: S32B, Audi Bairn, TDI-line and 3 others
Spotted rivera blue S3 in Alloa today 200yds after passing misano red S3 both PFL SB. Then 10 mins later black FL SB.
The rivera was stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fellow Vegas yellow s3 in larbert passed me waving and flashing like a trooper :friends:

Reactions: TDI-line, Mark_86 and BarryG79
Need to keep an eye out for both of you, drive along bellsdyke road everyday!

I was traveling to falkirk from cumbi but the roads closed at the wheel

Reactions: BarryG79
well loaded floret sline sportback, facelift on the a65 near kirkby lonsdale this evening

Stumbled across a lovely Daytona PFL 65 plate on 19" yesterday parking up in Cherwell Valley services. Parked by him but he swiftly walked off! Probably thought I was a weirdo :blink:

Reactions: Mark_86
Don't see many in the Southampton, New Forest and Hedge End areas... must be a rare breed in my neck of the woods.

Need to keep an eye out for both of you, drive along bellsdyke road everyday!

In turn, I'll keep an eye out for you all...............

I used to work at Central Park Avenue too (where the Outside Inn is).

Reactions: BarryG79 and pburv
I was traveling to falkirk from cumbi but the roads closed at the wheel

Aye at the Three Bridges (even although there's only two!!) All because they got the dimensions wrong for the railway bridges first time around!

Reactions: Marky-s3, BarryG79 and pburv
Surely not the cop shop lol

I'll withdraw that comment, just remembered what industry you said you worked in.

2 storey red brick office building must have been where you worked then! Lol

I'll withdraw that comment, just remembered what industry you said you worked in.

2 storey red brick office building must have been where you worked then! Lol

That's the one mate, good memory ha ha!

Reactions: BarryG79
3 s3's spotted this evening.

One heading towards the M5 roundabout in Bridgwater. Estoril blue maybe (dark blue) sportback.

Another in Bridgwater in a lighter blue (sepang maybe or even lighter?) sportback too.

Both pre facelifts

Then heading towards Hinkley Point I saw a facelift white s3.
Any of you work at hinkley by any chance?

Jassyo06 think I might of spotted you in Hamilton,very clean S3 you have mate.

Spotted a stunning FL Ara Blue S3 in Stirling (A84) this afternoon just after 5pm. Didn't see if it was 3dr, 5dr or saloon as we were travelling in opposite directions at a roundabout.

Spotted a stunning FL Ara Blue S3 in Stirling (A84) this afternoon just after 5pm. Didn't see if it was 3dr, 5dr or saloon as we were travelling in opposite directions at a roundabout.

Might have seen the same one this morning at a Tartan Tarmac meet in Motherwell. It was a saloon black edition with Stirling Audi plates. Looked well good.

Spotted rivera blue S3 in Alloa today 200yds after passing misano red S3 both PFL SB. Then 10 mins later black FL SB.
The rivera was stunning.

I'm in Alloa (not S3 though ) will keep an eye out for you! :peace:

Reactions: BarryG79 and Audi Bairn
Matt Grey parked at Godrevey in Cornwall - my attention was drawn to it because it sounded like the exhaust was blowing, I couldn't see an an aftermarket exhaust but it sounded rubbish.

It then reversed off, floored it wheelspinning its front wheels - it was an S3, only to slam the brakes on for the speed bump.

Looked an absolute moron - this being a national trust car park at the cafe with kids and dogs running around.

He really didn't look as good as he thought he did at all

Reactions: Audi Bairn, azibux1 and Karen O'
Matt Grey parked at Godrevey in Cornwall - my attention was drawn to it because it sounded like the exhaust was blowing, I couldn't see an an aftermarket exhaust but it sounded rubbish.

It then reversed off, floored it wheelspinning its front wheels - it was an S3, only to slam the brakes on for the speed bump.

Looked an absolute moron - this being a national trust car park at the cafe with kids and dogs running around.

He really didn't look as good as he thought he did at all

There is always one lol

Saw a stunning RS3 in orange on my way home tonight. Was behind it for a while coming towards Warsash... Reg plate was something like RS03 xxx I think... lovely car and some nice little pops from the exhaust. Big thumbs up!

think that was at monsterwraps in hedge end a few months back, remember seeing some pics on there instagram.

Reactions: Mark_86