Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

Red S3 SB heading towards Knutsford on A50 around 19:10. Wonder if he spotted me?!

Sepang s3 hatch at Lancaster brewery charity event, nice wheels

Just spotted a white facelift A3 SB Sport in Ely, Cardiff. Probably stolen.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Karen O'
That was mine at the brewary yesterday....cheers
Finally spotted one from on here! I only stayed an hour or so, was parked round in the main car park

Finally spotted one from on here! I only stayed an hour or so, was parked round in the main car park
haha, im round lancaster quite abit so ill have to keep an eye out for you

I'm usually around Kendal if anywhere, but go Lancaster sometimes

16:40 BST - Stunning 15 plate Glacier White S3 on M6 heading north between J17 and J18. Very clean although if I was being picky, tips need a little more detailing!

Black s3 hatch entering Windermere at 5:15ish

S3 3dr dark blue (not sepang for a change) with chrome heading northbound on M3 between J7 & J6 at 08:15 in the inside lane poodling along below the limit. (Clearly exercising more self control than I have!).

Daytona S3 sportback reg S123 at top of Gwithian, Cornwall this afternoon

Black S3 8V Saloon in Guildford bout midday today, you pointed at me and I pointed at you!!! Didn't catch the reg.

Then on the same stretch saw a black S3 8P with a big *** intercooler stuffed in the front, looked bangin! reg ended 'RUY' I think!

White S line saloon today at me local Tescos.....Had an S3 badge in the grill...:blink:

Reactions: Cymru09, Simon L, S32B and 2 others
White S line saloon today at me local Tescos.....Had an S3 badge in the grill...:blink:
Yeah makes it go faster, init blud?! ;)

Reactions: Simon L, MattSedg and pburv
haha, im round lancaster quite abit so ill have to keep an eye out for you
Spotted you just now in Ambleside going past the football club, i was in a lanny defender though

And a super shiny estoril SB in Windermere

Was behind a 64 plate Sepang S3 this afternoon on the Pentraeth Rd/A5025. He shot past an annoying Q3, leaving me stuck behind it. Clean your tips mate! :haha:

Spotted a silver facelift A3 at dundee, hilltown today! :O

Spotted S3 this morning Premier Inn Wilmslow Sepang?? 14 plate WA????
DSC 0428

It was 5 am....lol

Reactions: MattSedg
Sepang blue s3 '16 plate. Followed you from the roundabout through rooksbridge until you turned off past sidcot towards shipham. Sounded lovely

Ibis White S3 saloon northbound on the A3 past Wisley services about 10/10:30pm last night. Didn't catch the plate as the works van is some way off 300bhp :tearsofjoy:

Sounded great on the way past!

White s3 saloon this morning in Ambleside, t88???

Misano Red S3 going from Balcombe Road into the road to Hand cross at just after half past four.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

S3 saloon white..6.30 ish pm today Britannia Bridge...First one I have seen near me since I bought mine last November...Made me smile...:smile new:

Just (1930) spotted, and been spotted by, a Daytona Grey S3 3dr with chrome pack at the junction by "LET'S RACE" in Horley, Surrey, he went towards Gatwick. Anyone here?

Saw another white S3 HB with personal plates in Sandbach at 11am.

Saw two RS3s within ten minutes of each other this morning.

A nardo grey 15 plate RS3 at the eye roundabout in Peterborough, and then a private plate Daytona RS3 joining the Peterborough parkway at Hampton.

Black (possibly Mythos?) S3 in Workington McDonalds with personal plate if that's anyone here?

Grey S3 sportback yesterday Menai suspension bridge 4.40 pm....Very dirty tips..:wtf:

Spotted a red face lift a couple of cars behind me heading towards Bearsden in Glasgow tonight about 8'ish. Couldn't tell if it was a hatchback or sportback. Looked nice in red. First FL I've seen on the road apart from mine.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Black S3 Sportback yesterday 5ish pm on the backroads from Amlwch Anglesey...Anyone on here??