Estoril blue is real class mate
9486162226_be5d1a2467.jpg

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Black S3 in Grasmere, 4:40 today

darthkitty

Yes that's the one . Are you local ?
I was trying to fathom out if I knew where the photo was taken .
Gorgeous car .....
Sorry for slow reply, I completely missed your reply - this forum is all new to me....

Yes, I am in the town, the picture was taken at OCD in Dalbeattie after getting some Gyeon detailing.

What are you driving pinky, I have probably seen it being an Audi spotter? You probably have seen, or more accurately heard, my old car which was an Imola yellow b7 S4 which had a milltek exhaust. Missing that noise tbh:cry:

Pinky1959

darthkitty ,
I didn't know we had an ocd in Dalbeattie I thought you owned or worked in the garage there.
I drive a 61 reg VW Tiguan or wifes 12 reg Golf GTD both white so afraid not Audis .
I will have seen your old S4. maybe see you going about town .

Scottyg

Sepang S3 in Carfin near Motherwell a good few times. 3rd with the Reg made to look like Gilespie on shorten plates.

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
White s3 saloon between ambleside and Grasmere today at 4:45

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Black s3 hatch at Grasmere 12:30 ish today

DJAlix

VAG Car Coding™ Limited
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
VAG Can Professional
ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)
Grey S3 with a persi plate ending PGE, Colney Hatch Lane Tesco car park.

M1ke H

Excelled myself today - spotted a Sepang Blue S3 heading into Wotton under Edge this afternoon, an RS Q3 parked in the town and an S1 in Sainsbury's car park in Dursley this morning :)

AndyB-S3

Tuesday night approx 5.50pm.
Sepang Sportback S3 driving behind me in Dundee. Down Old Glamis Road. Looked rather nice with black pack and tints.. :)

jaypers777

S3's must be common down south. Seen 3 in Bromley this morning. A white 15 plate SB, a blue de-badged HB with personal plates (ending GSY I think) and a black 64 plate SB.

pburv

Grey S3 Sportback? On the way to Beaumaris North Wales 12.30 ish today going verrrry sloooow...lol
ps you need to clean your tips....:hopelessness:

rvtb101

White S3 sportback Ledbury, parked, around 3pm today

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
estoril s3 with BSP between Kendal and Windermere at 8am and white s3 saloon in ambleside at 8:15am

the lakes seems to be a hotspot

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
red s3 saloon in Kendal this morning, driving amongst all the "lowered and stanced" show cars from CumbriaVAG show..

Bittern

Black S3 W300 *** on the A38 heading towards Thornbury at 1:30pm today after coming off the M5 at Almondsbury

jaypers777

Nice shiny Sepang S3 SB near Knutsford around 1pm with personal plates. Guessing the guy is called Elliott. Also saw a red S3 saloon around 4:15 this afternoon near Cranage going towards Knutsford. Seeing loads recently.

Holtt

Sepang Blue S3
Nice shiny Sepang S3 SB near Knutsford around 1pm with personal plates. Guessing the guy is called Elliott. Also saw a red S3 saloon around 4:15 this afternoon near Cranage going towards Knutsford. Seeing loads recently.
Still shocked you havent seen me anywhere! Hes a PT at knutsford Gym elliot :)

jaypers777

Still shocked you havent seen me anywhere! Hes a PT at knutsford Gym elliot :)
Also shocked nobody has seen me too!

jungle650

A cheeky Sepang blue RS3 on the M25 yesterday. Enjoyed listening to the crackals through the tunnels before he turned off at St Albans.

jungle650

I keep seeing RS3's this weekend. Is iti an omen?....A very very very nice black RS3 8v today with black and grey wheels.. God it looked lovely. . Basildon, Essex area. :racer:.. Hope he got home before the halstorm!!

Rumpelkillskins

Black S3 Saloon going past Farringdon Station about 9/9:30pm today. Hope mine looks as badass as that when I take it out!!

jaypers777

Black S3 SB 'MD64' sitting outside Asda Trafford Centre right now! Slightly dirty tips.

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
white s3 sportback going into Grasmere 4:45
nice floret s3 sportback with roof rails on kendal bypass 5pm
white s3 hatch on a65 at 5:15pm

what a journey back from work eh

thebluefox

Seen quite a few recently, all Leicestershire;

Sepang SB S3 - could have been an RS3 - going through Huncote about 8:45pm last Wednesday (the 6th) - you were behind me until I turned into the leisure centre.

White 3dr S3 - about 10:20 on the same night (6th) followed me from Narborough to the island on the Blaby bypass - I was taking it easy as I had people and footballs in the back.

Red 3dr S3 stuck in traffic at the temporary lights in Whetstone on Saturday (9th), not long after 12pm - I flashed but you ignored/didn't see me.

Last edited:

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Sepang S3 saloon, on the A591 towards Windermere, 5:10pm
Sepang S3 saloon (BSP) A65 near crooklands 5:20pm

batch

Nobody's spotted me yet!
:bye:

NotquiteWelsh

I've had mine nearly 3 years now and 20k miles but no spots of me. Perhaps it needs to be a brighter colour:yes:

jaypers777

Perhaps we need a 'not spotted' thread!