SPOTTERS THREAD A4/S4/A4 CAB B8 CHASSIS

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
If you see an A4/S4/A4 CAB B8 on your travels put a post in here. Just add rough location and colour of car spotted, but please dont put full registration number. Thank you.

Sandra.

Black B8 Avant nr. Wing Wah / Audi in Coventry today - number plate read 'Gusset' pretty sure I've seen his car on here.

plate made me laugh out loud for sure !

Reactions: Drew Baby
Black A4 Dynamik Saloon
Start of Registration: PK11
Middleton heading towards Heywood around 2PM.

Spotted this B8 2.0tdi on M62 heading east from Manchester looked nice was deffo lowered a bit with some spacers on wheels, wondering if it's anyones on here Reg was W60 SJF

Saw a 15 plate floret silver S4 BE saloon today

First S4 saloon I have seen on the roads near to me TBH

Now if you were asking me to look for the new M3/M4. I see loads of different new ones on a daily basis

Reactions: TahirS
Saw a white RS4 going north on the A34. I was in a sprint blue DTM behind you. Seems we both got flashed by an unmarked grey BMW 5 series police car. Although I could not see what message he put up in his rear window, you were closer than I was what did it say?

Saw a white RS4 going north on the A34. I was in a sprint blue DTM behind you. Seems we both got flashed by an unmarked grey BMW 5 series police car. Although I could not see what message he put up in his rear window, you were closer than I was what did it say?
Who cares about the message, sounds like you were very lucky as assuming you were just over 70 ;)

Razza. Just curious.

The said unmarked car joined the carriageway cutting up another motorist and then cut me up without indicating. Blue light in rear flashed at me (and I was actually doing 75mph with wife and boy in the car) then the BMW did the same to the same to the RS4. However did not attempt to pull us over just exited the A34 at the next junction.

Strange behaviour indeed and I've had experience in west Berkshire with "Fake" unmarked police cars trying to pull me over, when reporting it to the police I've been told it was not a police car in service. Do am very wary.

Saw a black RS4 in the New Forest yesterday afternoon, think the plate was RJ15.

Saw this Sprint Blue S4 on Sunday just outside of Burton on Trent coming of the A38. I was in the B6 Behind you..

Saw my 2nd S4 saloon today. A black 13 plate.
Wouldn't have spotted it if it wasn't for the S mirrors

Had an "encounter" with a white b8 s4 saloon with oval exhaust tips coming out of Gloucester tonight.

Car sounded lovely and those exhaust tips make such a difference to the cars appearance - spotted you a mile off.

I guess the car was remapped at least but didn't have a geabox map judging by your shift points compared to mine

Reactions: TahirS
Black S4 in Tesco filling station Prescot.

acknowledged each other with a wave :)

Black s5 v8 on a 13 plate parked outside my work.

Absolutely lovely motor.

Reactions: xpoweruk
Just seen white S5 (60 Plate) in Daventry so I backed off!!! Lmao :salute:
It's ok though because when I was doing some rock n roll stuff like running into tesco I had to park outside the pub to which a group of lads gave the car a look up and down and a nod of some sort in agreement? Which I'm assuming is a good thing and they liked it :rock:

White saloon reg j44 *** on the a120 heading from colchester towards Braintree tonight

Reactions: Macdoon