SPOTTERS THREAD A4/S4/A4 CAB B8 CHASSIS

Black B8 about 11:15 today coming down the hill in the trees towards Churchill traffic lights. Looked mean as hell with the DRLs and RS grill

Black b8.5 black edition rs4 grill (with rs4 badge:sadlike:) looked nice though just personally don't like the badge. Near cheddar and I was coming round the corner over the bridge about 15:30

Quattro black edition b8 12 plate pre facelift in black outside humphries garage on my way to the fire station

B8 s4 avant (black I think it was dark) and a black b8 a4 or s4 saloon together driving past the woodborough inn in winscombe.

I'm sure I spotted a Red S4 in Ashton-Under-Lyne yesterday, I was in my Black S4 and didn't notice until the last second. Anyone on here?

Blue S4 in Solihull, looks nice and see it every now and again....

S4 OMG*

Anyone on here?

Wide arches and a short plate. Lovely! Driving through Wandsworth this afternoon.

3a2f58b9ca571b3de667a260425bcda3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: angusn2005
Spotted a Quartz Grey Audi A4 Avant on the A1 between Grantham and Stamford yesterday evening. I believe it was a 3.0TDI with custom exhaust on it. 62 or 63 plate, anyone on here?

Black 67 plate S4 Avant, layby near Sherbourn Estate A40 between Burford and Cheltenham road side cafe this morning, I was going to chat but the pi**ing down rain stopped play (I was in my work van).

Black A4 Dynamik saloon tfsi spotted on industrial estate Alfreton Derby’s near train station today about 12:50 pm.
I was directly behind it in my black dynamik, don’t think the driver spotted me though

Reactions: saxonblue
I havent used this section before but why the hell not , parked outside marylebone station this afternoon. Looked very clean
IMG 2440

Saw 2 last Sunday at Oulton Park for the BTCC... blue B9 S4 Avant parked nr me, and black B8 S4 saloon parked tight up against a large oak tree R4 ***

Anyone?

goose