Spotted one tonight.

Saw you again today mate about 0920. On the way home?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
That was the Mrs! She stole my car today while hers was at the garage. Scariest day of my life.

Was she doing doughnuts? :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: kayemill
That was the Mrs! She stole my car today while hers was at the garage. Scariest day of my life.

Was she doing doughnuts?
Launched it from the lights near Don Beni's ;)

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: kayemill and RS5JON
Launched it from the lights near Don Beni's ;)

TX.

John was watching……

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: RS5JON, kayemill and Terminator x
With no plate…

I’ve only seen two up by me so far, which is odd because there were tons of all the previous versions.

Close to the dealers to someone's giving it a spirited run to be sure it's ok for handover tomorrow

Reactions: Daggerit
I was looking for this thread.. .

Anyone here drive a Green with plate VK22....

You passed me on the M6 on Tuesday night..... But you might not have seen me lol

Spotted Billy in Pitlochry this evening. Car was looking good parked in the limelight of the main street.

d99da1176079dd22e22328e808fcbecd.jpg

Reactions: NevMan, HulkRS3, kayemill and 1 other person
Saw one at lunchtime rolling through Ludlow. Daytona Grey LC22 *** sport back Vorsprung. Looked really nice.

Saw one at a farm shop in Somerset the other weekend, a grey (no idea which grey ;) ) sportback with a 72 plate. Managed to parking-buddy with it and chatted to the owner briefly :)

I just noticed it was also a 72 - I took a cheeky photo!

Attachments

• DF65D8BC-6B47-4BCC-92A9-391AC1D697B9.jpeg
    DF65D8BC-6B47-4BCC-92A9-391AC1D697B9.jpeg
    889.9 KB · Views: 194
Spotted my first one in Glasgow.

On the M74 going south in a hurry! 22 plate black saloon.

Spotted another Kyalami green saloon in Ascot this morning!

Not sure if this counts as ‘I spotted one’ but been lent this for the weekend.

Managed a trip to Chepstow and back in typical traffic and driving on A and B roads with a couple of short hops on duel carriageway, I managed about 36mpg, about the same as my Golf R. I’ll see how that changes when I have some further driving over the next couple of days.

I thought that all RS3’s came with keyless access and rear camera? This carbon black one doesn’t so glad I’ve got the Vorsprung on order. It’s also my order anniversary today, 1 year ago I placed the order, the longest I’ve ever waited for a car.

With a reasonable length of driving of over 100 miles I have to say it’s a really nice place to be and I’m surprised at the exhaust note when over taking it’s much louder than I thought it would be in normal mode. And certainly makes the Golf sound quiet! I’m happy with the interior as it’s a similar colour to my Golf, in that grey/ black with a few touches of chrome here and there but I appreciate that a bit of colour change in the seat stitching would make all the difference but you can’t see that when you’re sat in the seat!

Attachments

• 0AE557AD-063B-49E1-862E-5E7788135970.jpeg
    0AE557AD-063B-49E1-862E-5E7788135970.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 126
  • D7817943-7254-4D1C-B7E3-0BF3154FB103.jpeg
    D7817943-7254-4D1C-B7E3-0BF3154FB103.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
Not sure if this counts as ‘I spotted one’ but been lent this for the weekend.

Managed a trip to Chepstow and back in typical traffic and driving on A and B roads with a couple of short hops on duel carriageway, I managed about 36mpg, about the same as my Golf R. I’ll see how that changes when I have some further driving over the next couple of days.

I thought that all RS3’s came with keyless access and rear camera? This carbon black one doesn’t so glad I’ve got the Vorsprung on order. It’s also my order anniversary today, 1 year ago I placed the order, the longest I’ve ever waited for a car.

With a reasonable length of driving of over 100 miles I have to say it’s a really nice place to be and I’m surprised at the exhaust note when over taking it’s much louder than I thought it would be in normal mode. And certainly makes the Golf sound quiet! I’m happy with the interior as it’s a similar colour to my Golf, in that grey/ black with a few touches of chrome here and there but I appreciate that a bit of colour change in the seat stitching would make all the difference but you can’t see that when you’re sat in the seat!
no rear view camera ?

Looks like you’re right, but it was definitely on the spec sheet so I wonder if that’s something they sneakily removed.

Can’t edit but was going to say I must’ve been wrong and been thinking of the Launch or Vorsprung trim as seen a bunch of folk on Fudbook saying it’s only with the comfort and sound pack on the Carbon Black…

Can’t edit but was going to say I must’ve been wrong and been thinking of the Launch or Vorsprung trim as seen a bunch of folk on Fudbook saying it’s only with the comfort and sound pack on the Carbon Black…

You.mean.our.ex.dot.to.dot.turbo.blue.owner.

I’m.surprised.he.isn’t.offering.a.rear.camera.supply.service.he.will.only.need.5.people.as.always

You.mean.our.ex.dot.to.dot.turbo.blue.owner.

I’m.surprised.he.isn’t.offering.a.rear.camera.supply.service.he.will.only.need.5.people.as.always

Exactly that.

no rear view camera ?
You really not missing much without it, any mist or rain around and the terrible quality/resolution of the c*ap camera becomes just about illegable

You really not missing much without it, any mist or rain around and the terrible quality/resolution of the c*ap camera becomes just about illegable

And amazingly there’s no wash for it either. My S4 Avant had a washer if you did the rear windscreen which meant it was useable after driving in the rain.

no rear view camera ?
Nope no camera. My Golf and my wife’s A1 has one and it’s quite good. I’ve got used to having one now and it can be a dent saver if you haven’t spotted something behind you before reversing.

Reactions: Mike.46
And amazingly there’s no wash for it either. My S4 Avant had a washer if you did the rear windscreen which meant it was useable after driving in the rain.

Our Macan S had a washer jet next to the camera so not sure why the RS3 doesn’t have one.

Our Macan S had a washer jet next to the camera so not sure why the RS3 doesn’t have one.

That’s how the S4 was set up. I can sort of understand it on the saloon that doesn’t have any washer on the back normally, but on the Sportback all the plumbing to the boot is already there…

Reactions: Kevmoz
Nope no camera. My Golf and my wife’s A1 has one and it’s quite good. I’ve got used to having one now and it can be a dent saver if you haven’t spotted something behind you before reversing.
Golfs is behind the VW boot badge which opens slightly when camera is required, it is also then behind a blind IIRC, always a good resolution picture, the RS3 camera is c*ap

Reactions: Kevmoz
Saw my first one today, absolutely filthy dark coloured vorsprung sb driven by a woman holding a phone to her chin. Looked great from the front, nice curves, car was ok too

• Haha
Must have been her 'Burner phone' for cheating on her Husband/boyfriend/girlfriend as surely shes not that thick that she cant connect it through the MMI

Reactions: kayemill and RS3ree
Must have been her 'Burner phone' for cheating on her Husband/boyfriend/girlfriend as surely shes not that thick that she cant connect it through the MMI
I'd give her the benefit of the doubt knowing how temperamental the mmi is

Spotted one last night around 22:05 just walking down from Old Trafford after the final whistle. Was a Red Saloon (DX22) turning right into the traffic on the A56 Chester Road towards Stretford. Lovely recognisable purr as it pulled out.

Seen a grey sport back on hillfoot road in Ayr today, looked good

Finally I have seen another one after nearly a year of ownership. So if you were driving a yellow one yesterday southbound on the M5 near Birmingham around 4pm that was one clean car ! Looking good.

Passed a lovely Kyamali Green RS3 yesterday (Saturday) on the M56 coming out of Manchester. Had private plates. Slowed down a bit as was going to give a thumbs up. No idea if he saw mine……it needs a clean if you did! Anyone on here?

I did saw first rs3 in green carbon edition on m5 ;-)

Reactions: drgav2005 and kayemill
Spotted a green 71 saloon. I was a few cars back in my Daytona but didn't get a chance to catch up..
Spotted on A82, across the Erskine Bridge and then heading towards M8 where you went towards Greenock and I went the towards Glasgow.

Saw a black saloon with an EVO plate up here in Thurso yesterday. There is a Daytona Grey 72 plate saloon usually sitting on the main street as well. Not bad for being in the back of beyond.

Reactions: IanL-RS3, Terminator x and Daggerit