Spot the mistakes....

im too il & tired to find them but i like the fact you have been looking at S3's :laugh:

Pretty sure that second one isn't an S3, can't see what the first one's mistake is though.

First one has no sideskirts and dumbos. Second one doesn't have skirts or S3 bumper?

I wondered why it looked so high!

And dumbos - you mean the mirrors? Do 8P3s not have the indicator in the mirror? I kinda want that on mine.

First one has no sideskirts and dumbos. Second one doesn't have skirts or S3 bumper?

Its pretty poor that they've made these mistakes though. Ok, you don't buy a car based just on photos, but still.
They spend all that time and money on designing these cars but put the wrong images up on their website. :faint:

Im liking the S3 thoughts adds! spotted it to!

Im going for an S3 to next just a matter of time maybe end of next year hmm

Audi employ numptees. I was just looking at S3's on usedcars and they have a sprint blue one which they seem to think is Nogaro Blue? YES

Audi employ numptees. I was just looking at S3's on usedcars and they have a sprint blue one which they seem to think is Nogaro Blue? YES

Jokers!

Chingford Audi have a few good guys there that seem to know their stuff though.
There's a guy in parts who knows a lot and is proper helpful. He even came outside and "fitted" the plastic wheel bolt caps I bought!

dont get me started on west london audi again.

i will post up another rant thread soon! ATM im currently in dispute with them or shall i say im waiting on my parts STILL.

I'll tel you another error in that first link (the official Audi page): -Under 'performance' / 'Quattro' they spell 'axle' incorrectly.

..Of course in these days of lamentable educational standards, if nobody at Audi notices, there's a better chance that nobody on a forum will notice either...

-Just for clarification, 'Axel' is a name (of Scandinavian origin). -An 'axle' is a rotating shaft. An 'Axel' in skating is a rotating jump named after the first name of the Norwegian skater who originally developed the jump.

Not that Audi probably cares...

I'll tel you another error in that first link (the official Audi page): -Under 'performance' / 'Quattro' they spell 'axle' incorrectly.

..Of course in these days of lamentable educational standards, if nobody at Audi notices, there's a better chance that nobody on a forum will notice either...

-Just for clarification, 'Axel' is a name (of Scandinavian origin). -An 'axle' is a rotating shaft. An 'Axel' in skating is a rotating jump named after the first name of the Norwegian skater who originally developed the jump.

Not that Audi probably cares...

You forgot (along with the rest of the world) about this Axl..

59__431x592_axlrose-to2010.jpg