Facelift Sports Exhaust

billymc92

Kyalami Green Vorsprung- Sportback
Reaction score
Anyone who has put a aftermarket exhaust on there car got there old sports exhaust for sale or seen any for sale online?

Does anyone know the part number so I can check what they are from Audi?

Cheers

Last edited:
Sooooo what’s wrong with your miltek aftermarket exhaust ? :whistle2:

Reactions: Terminator x
Sooooo what’s wrong with your miltek aftermarket exhaust ? :whistle2:

I think he’s just not a fan of some of the bonus features you get with it... such as the “melting defuser” part, or the “excessive movement” on the brackets :seenoevil::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: AB RS3, Terminator x, AudiNutta and 2 others
I think he’s just not a fan of some of the bonus features you get with it... such as the “melting defuser” part, or the “excessive movement” on the brackets :seenoevil::tearsofjoy:

I guess people saying you can’t beat the Audi sports exhaust is true then.

Reactions: Phil3
Anyone who has put a aftermarket exhaust on there car got there old sports exhaust for sale or seen any for sale online?

Cheers

Part number is: 8V0 253 611B

I know when I had mine changed under warranty the price given was something like £1370.00

Reactions: billymc92

Cheers
Why u dont like milltek :)

Do u want trade :D

There are a few on ebay currently around £300-£350 for second hand sports exhaust. Item number 323456993905 looks interesting only been on car for 1000 miles.....

There are a few on ebay currently around £300-£350 for second hand sports exhaust. Item number 323456993905 looks interesting only been on car for 1000 miles.....

Yep all nicked.

Asked one of them why he was selling it and “I sell to put food on table”, ok so you’re some scummy little ba**ard that goes around robbing us all.

All the ones sub £400 are sold by very questionable eBay accounts, in Bradford, Heathrow and Manchester... patterns emerging!!

Tempting it is but it’s fuelling car theft and who knows it might be one of ours next.

Reactions: Callump01, NevMan, FBF01 and 4 others
Yep all nicked.

Asked one of them why he was selling it and “I sell to put food on table”, ok so you’re some scummy little ba**ard that goes around robbing us all.

All the ones sub £400 are sold by very questionable eBay accounts, in Bradford, Heathrow and Manchester... patterns emerging!!

Tempting it is but it’s fuelling car theft and who knows it might be one of ours next.
Totally agree £300 ***!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AudiNutta and Deep penetrator
Totally agree £300 ***!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

If it’s too good to be true, it usually is! I was nearly drawn in by one of these for a more reasonable £370.

The exhaust sold, I messaged to say if it falls through let me know and I will buy it. He replied “how much are you willing to pay?”, well.. the £370 you sold it for I said. “I will get back to you”. 1 day later, “buyer is messing me around, it’s yours if you want”. So what actually happened in that 24 hours is he went out and found another or made a few phone calls to find one he could buy to sell to me. Totally dodgy.
That person told me he had this RS3 exhaust for his S3, hmm, possible but modification required. But he had regrettably sold his S3. Over a month or two the RS3 struts complete went up, doors, a wing and door cards... yep, for his S3. Then guess what, another exhaust shortly after and when I sent a message saying I thought you sold your exhaust months ago? He never replied and the listing was quickly changed to a door card, under the same link.

We are all up for saving a few quid where possible but I’d rather pay double than fuel the car theft fire and I’d like to think anybody on here would be the same. It’s no use thinking well I didn’t know any different, you’d be pretty miffed if it was yours on eBay in bits next.

P.S. I’ve tried reporting this to eBay, but you need to be “from an authority” to report stolen goods on eBay. I’ve got as far as email contact before and eBay want a crime number before they will even look at it, so so easy for these people.

Reactions: D0C, Rs1, Deep penetrator and 1 other person
If anyone wants i would like to sell mine Audi sport exhaust . From Croatia can shipp to Europe

The e
If it’s too good to be true, it usually is! I was nearly drawn in by one of these for a more reasonable £370.

The exhaust sold, I messaged to say if it falls through let me know and I will buy it. He replied “how much are you willing to pay?”, well.. the £370 you sold it for I said. “I will get back to you”. 1 day later, “buyer is messing me around, it’s yours if you want”. So what actually happened in that 24 hours is he went out and found another or made a few phone calls to find one he could buy to sell to me. Totally dodgy.
That person told me he had this RS3 exhaust for his S3, hmm, possible but modification required. But he had regrettably sold his S3. Over a month or two the RS3 struts complete went up, doors, a wing and door cards... yep, for his S3. Then guess what, another exhaust shortly after and when I sent a message saying I thought you sold your exhaust months ago? He never replied and the listing was quickly changed to a door card, under the same link.

We are all up for saving a few quid where possible but I’d rather pay double than fuel the car theft fire and I’d like to think anybody on here would be the same. It’s no use thinking well I didn’t know any different, you’d be pretty miffed if it was yours on eBay in bits next.

P.S. I’ve tried reporting this to eBay, but you need to be “from an authority” to report stolen goods on eBay. I’ve got as far as email contact before and eBay want a crime number before they will even look at it, so so easy for these people.

The worst part people don’t think of nutter is if you do deal with these people and they are dodgy they probably now know where to find their next target

The e

The worst part people don’t think of nutter is if you do deal with these people and they are dodgy they probably now know where to find their next target

Exactly my thoughts, buying a part for an RS3.. Buy on eBay and they have your full address, you’ve fallen into their laps.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3

Cheers
I am having my standard exhaust modified by PCW Exhausts and he says when completed the effect is the same whatever exhaust you have. Cost £300 for the mod so will let you know how it goes. At least you know nothing dodgy has happened.

Reactions: Deep penetrator and NevMan
Yep all nicked.

Need to remember to get things like that delivered elsewhere (not to home).

It might be a bit tin foil, but I'd just be waiting for them to come and nick the car.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Out of interest, is there a difference between the sportback and saloon exhaust? Are they different lengths and if so where in the system?

Reactions: T-800
Two different part numbers in etka.

It'll be either the distance from back box to tips or slightly longer length straight pipe....

Reactions: dc911
I am having my standard exhaust modified by PCW Exhausts and he says when completed the effect is the same whatever exhaust you have. Cost £300 for the mod so will let you know how it goes. At least you know nothing dodgy has happened.

Yeah I got mine done last week by him

Its getting fitted just now. Ill do a good comparison review between it and the milltek and post it here and in my build thread for all to see.

Reactions: NevMan and AudiNutta
Ok so as promised. Most of yours are wanting to know the difference between the milltek non resonated catback and the PCW modded Exhaust.

If you don’t know why I took the milltek off it was because of **** build/fitting and it melted the hell out of my diffuser round the tips. Until I got my standard exhaust put back on I did not actually realise how much bigger the miltek tips were making it so close to the diffuser and the movement allowing it to touch and melt.

a5eded8ad3c7168a2cd7a4ee531a229a.jpg
31cba8c07a5db9513c07503595ed0255.jpg

So as it stands I still have the miltek downpipe fitted which I am happy about so the only other change is the backbox.

After Paul from PCW told me once modded there’s no difference between the standard exhaust which I have and the sports exhaust so I didn’t bother buying one.

First difference I noticed was how much smaller the tips are. I can get 2 fingers round my exhaust in between the diffuser where as the miltek tips I could only get part of my finger in up to the nail (probably why the melting was so bad)

So first start up being cold it was so much quieter. I was pretty worried at this point as I like it to be loud. But once it warmed up I couldn’t believe it. Don’t get me wrong it was not as loud as the miltek but did it sound better? Absolutely yes!! Miltek (and I believe I was told scorpion too) when it changes gear and is sitting at around 3k revs used to get such a bad drone for a couple seconds until the revs picked up of that mark. The note is absolutely perfect. The pops and bangs are still present very frequently if not more than before with a good few gunshots added in aswell. And Ofcourse if you want to chill/ have a nice peaceful drive/have family in the car you just flick it back to comfort and you can not even hear the exhaust. Best of both worlds. Exactly what I asked Paul to do and he certainly worked his magic.

So Paul only charges £300 for this mod and the miltek back box cost me £1550 (that’s with 15%off). If both were £1500 would I still chose the PCW modded Exhaust over the miltek? Same again. Absolutely YES!

Here’s a few pictures of the work you can see Paul has carried out.

d2838c0a042a1a09d3d4945a6eef8bda.jpg
274c59f1f250e7b988cdbf23acded30d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Toshers, AudiNutta, D0C and 1 other person
@billymc92 good to hear you are pleased with the PCW mod. Are Milltek paying to have your melted diffuser fixed/replaced?
Or just refund on the exhaust?

Any upcoming plans for your car?

@billymc92 good to hear you are pleased with the PCW mod. Are Milltek paying to have your melted diffuser fixed/replaced?
Or just refund on the exhaust?

Any upcoming plans for your car?

They offered me £150 but I refused it so still in dispute with them.

And I’ve got big plans booked for the car, will be done 5th November :newmoonface:

Reactions: FBF01, NevMan and AudiNutta
hopefully you get it sorted, £150 sounds a joke to get that fixed/replaced.
5th Nov - Hmm, sounds like a uprated turbo to me :whistle2:

Interesting that they offered you £150, because that's almost immediately an admission of liability. Fail to see how you wouldn't get all the costs for a new bumper/diffuser and fitting from them if you took it to court. Plus any costs for fitting the Milltek and finally any costs for refitting the stock exhaust, unless you did it yourself.

Reactions: billymc92 and NevMan
Interesting that they offered you £150, because that's almost immediately an admission of liability. Fail to see how you wouldn't get all the costs for a new bumper/diffuser and fitting from them if you took it to court. Plus any costs for fitting the Milltek and finally any costs for refitting the stock exhaust, unless you did it yourself.

They covered the cost to get it removed and other exhaust fitted bud

Reactions: NevMan and BadBoyWhiteRaps