sports cat with stock map?

Reaction score
Going to be buying a Pipewerx DP and sport cat and was wondering if i can install it and use it on the stock map without it messing anything up?. Will be getting it mapped later on but want to install parts and prep it ready for the map.

Cheers.

There shouldn’t be any problem other than the post cat sensor - you get get a spacer for this and it moves the sensor out of the flow of the exhaust, map it out later when it comes to the remap.

Reactions: ToughlilT
I got a pipewrex downpipe and sports cat fitted bout 2 months ago and everything has been fine. No fault codes have appeared because of the sports cat. I think it's if you go de-cat you then have to fit the planking spacer for the sensor.

I got a pipewrex downpipe and sports cat fitted bout 2 months ago and everything has been fine. No fault codes have appeared because of the sports cat. I think it's if you go de-cat you then have to fit the planking spacer for the sensor.

Yeah I miss read it, sports cat should be fine.

cheers for the help guys , Just means another think i can fit to the car before it gets mapped:icon thumright: