Sports cat on a 3.2 ?? Anyone ?

Eddie bell

Member of b6uk owners group on Facebook
Reaction score
Hi all, I look online and I can't find anywhere that does a sports cat for the 3.2 ?

Any advice or info is much appreciated guys !

Thanks

I've got some on mine buddy, I got mine off a bloke called luficer on the r32 owners club. Was a good price as well
Cheaper and better made than miltek ones.

Reactions: Eddie bell
Sounds good ! Is he on here or Facebook ? I would be very interested ?

Thanks

Don't think he's on here, if you join the r32 owners club on Facebook he's on there. Michael underhill is his name.

I haven't noticed any difference with the sports cats on my 3.2 and don't think it's worth it. Only just got through emissions too.

You can have my sports cats if you want :)

I haven't noticed any difference with the sports cats on my 3.2 and don't think it's worth it. Only just got through emissions too.

You can have my sports cats if you want :)

Are they a certain make ?

Thanks

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated.

I'm tempted by doing a de cat job...

Just be mindful of emissions faults as the fueling is heavily influenced by the pre and even post cat lambda readings.

With regards make, mine was fitted by Tony Banks in Leeds who use longlife products.

If you do fit a sports cat or a decat hold on to your cat as I'd be interested in going back to a normal cat

Yeah, I think I'm ok with passing MOT , if you catch my drift. the only thing is, I might have to hold on to the old cats just incase though. Otherwise I would definitely drop them to you.

See how it goes aye

Cheers

I don't agree with the sports cats having high emissions, mine passed both its last 2 mots easily with very low emissions, fitted with the scorpion sports cats.

other than a resonance, which does sound quite good, i don't notice any difference with sports cats. I only fitted them because i had a leaky exhaust and got the cats for a good price off a member of r32oc who bought them but never fitted.