Q3 Sportbacks arriving in dealerships..

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
So, the new Q3 Sportbacks are starting to arrive in dealerships. Have you ordered one? What spec, colour etc.. and please post pics when you collect.

I'm seriously thinking of leasing a Q3 Sportback Edition 1 but stuck on choice of colour. Mythos black, chronos grey or daytona grey.

Turbo Blue is looking the most striking to me. On the configurator, you can’t get the 35 TFSI with an automatic gearbox. Why is this?

I have Quanton grey Edition 1 Q2. Love the colour mixed with the black pack of Edition 1. Really goes well together. Black is a horrible colour to maintain and would never ever get another black car. Daytona grey is also a lovely colour and i had it on my A3, always looked clean even after a month of not washing it! I think that Daytona is the classic Audi colour. the most "Audi" i would say! Post some pics perhaps so we can help you? is the Edition 1 Q3 Sportback the black pack?

Having had 2 black cars, never again. Pain to keep clean in winter & show every little mark on the paint . Daytona grey for me.

Just been to Listers Audi in Stratford Upon Avon - they have a Daytona Grey SB in the showroom.

Reactions: NevMan
Currently have a 2016 Q2 1.4 Sport TFSI Manual Mythos Black - start up version K. Order placed for Q3 Sportback 45 TFSI quattro Vorsprung Daytona grey - expected delivery isn’t until 31/03/2020:Grey B7::sleeping:

Oh wow that will be lo9vely I'm sure - not tempted to see what the RS will be priced at? It's likely based on the previous model that that a 2.0TFSI will have similar running costs to the RS with twice the fun...