Sportback S3 ordered today :)

j16jrf

Reaction score
Today, after a LOT of haggling, Audi finally did me a deal i was happy with.
I had to use comparisons from online site such as orangewheels to get any kind of discount off the car.

Firstly the sale man was just saying discount was not an option, then he involved a manager and they were offering me a whopping 2%

I left and then the corporate division got involved offering me 8% or the retail value of the car. The figures all added up and i made the order today.

Car:
Audi s3 stronic sportback
Misano red
Super sports seats
Interior light pack
B&O sound system
Aluminium roof rails
Comfort pack with audi parking system and adaptive cruise control
privacy glass
Tyre pressure monitor

Havent got a delivery date yet but will hopefully find out tomorrow. Cant wait to get it but prob be May/June time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnyb
Welcome to the queue. The wait is painful! Nice spec.

Reactions: j16jrf
Nice mate - I confirmed my order on Friday finally after taking a while to decide on colour.

I've been give a 'rough' delivery date of 30th a May!

Reactions: j16jrf
What websites did you use to compare if you don't mind? Cheers

I'm looking to sell me 8p s3 for around 14-15k and maybe considering a new one, however ill still keep my v6 as I'm happy with that :)

How much deposit do you guys usually put in and what sort of monthly instalments am I looking at? Is is interest free or what?

I
Might consider s3 saloon!
Thanks

Lots to consider mate - options, discount, how much you want to put in up front.

All figures approximate - but roughly my deal was

£35k
£0 deposit
£500pcm @48 month
£16k balloon
6.4%

When you say websites what you talking about - deals or specs ?

For specs I ended up looking all over

For deals - I just contacted a few dealers and ended up with a deal I was happy with.

The website I used wash orangewheels.co.uk they did a great discount that my local dealer then matched, very reluctantly.