Sportback rear blinds

MB86

Reaction score
Hi all, we’ve got our first baby on the way and I’m in the process of child proofing everything and anything at the moment. That brings me to the question of rear window blinds...
I have an S3 sportback BE which has privacy glass as standard, so wondered what people’s opinions are on whether I still need blinds to keep the sun out of the wee fellas eyes?

I dont have privacy glass in the back but do have the binds, if you can get them cheap then yeah but dont pay full price of £60+

They do look sleep and more OEM that some silly mothercare or Tellytubby ones but I dont have a child in the back and have sun shades just to keep priving eyes off the back.

Cool thanks for your reply, do you mind telling me how they are installed?

I dont have privacy glass in the back but do have the binds, if you can get them cheap then yeah but dont pay full price of £60+

They do look sleep and more OEM that some silly mothercare or Tellytubby ones but I dont have a child in the back and have sun shades just to keep priving eyes off the back.

I have them for the same reason as I don't have privacy glass, and also because I'm a sucker for a genuine accessory. I only paid £17.50 for them inc pnp from ebay though!

I have the Black Edition with Privacy glass and no, you won't need blinds too.
They are a very generous dark.

I'd say you won't need the blinds as well as the privacy glass. Babies are pretty well shaded in their infant carriers anyway.

Besides, folk of my generation survived in cars that had no tint at all, whilst we freely rolled around the back of the car. :D