Sportback on Audi.de configurator

Interesting, although German specs won't be the same as for the UK so only a rough guide.

I just specced it up to what I would have... It came out at 40.7k Euro! Ouch.

Noticed on a few preview videos of the new A3 Sportback there was an assumption by the reviewer that roof rails would come as standard on the new model, I asked my local dealer if it was the case and the spec sheet he had on his desk suggested they were still an option at approx £250 and the Audi.de confugurator site would kind of confirm that as no mention of them under standard kit.

I've done a couple of configurations on Audi.de, but doing a 3-dr configuration on the UK website is probably more representative (albeit needing to add £650 for the Sportback body and £250 for roof rails).

I've just had some very competitive work lease car quotes for the 3-door A3. I must say that I am very tempted to order a high spec 1.8T S-Tronic Sportback once it's available on the system and run a classic / sports car with the savings over my S3...

The lease quotes are very good right now, presumably because of stronger residuals compared to the older models. Despite the list on mine being £4k higher than the outgoing 8P, the lease cost is actually lower!