Sportback & Cabby Photoshoot!

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Well due to the thread started about me last week :ninja: Also the amount of people asking me, I thought I'd show you lot the latest pictures of my car and new mods I've had done, which since last time are:

S3 Sportback sideskirts
2010 RNS-E
Air Ride
Re-trim
3M Carbon Wrap

Mines the Sportback, my friends the B6.

DSC07493.jpg

DSC07581.jpg

DSC07516.jpg

DSC07518.jpg

DSC07560.jpg

DSC07546.jpg

DSC07551.jpg

DSC07577.jpg

DSC07572.jpg

DSC07573.jpg

DSC07571.jpg

I gather to most of you this will all be abit :puke:

Cheers N8 :wub:

The seats look lovely (maybe not the colour I would choose). Looks a quality re-trim though!!!!! Who did it? Always good to know a company who do a good job!

Not too keen on the stance though........

Hehe suprise suprise! That guy must do a good trade!!! You can see why though it looks just right!

That is simply gorjus!! every single little thing is spot on! :drool:
Although one tinnnnny thing I would do is to debadge the s-line badges on the side.. Would look clean, plus i don't think you've left any s-line bits on :uhm:

not to my taste but respect for having the guts to try to do something different

Hey, liking it alot just not the VW centres!!

Good job and not bad pics lol..... good pics too!

Hey, liking it alot just not the VW centres!!

But in all fairness, they are VW alloys, so if I put audi badges on it, then I'm being FAKE aren't I, all the original badges are left on i.e. R8 brakes/RS6 Steering Wheel, RS4 seats and TT-S shifter, ties in with my OEM + theme if that makes sense?

to me OEM+ just means using parts make the car look like they came out of the factory looking like that. if you're doing that then there's nothing wrong with changing the badges. get yourself some Audi centres :p

geeez.... look sick, love it! i think the colours nice! maybe wouldnt go myself but as mentioned the job looks sublime... and well the seats! ITS MY DREAM INTERIOR IN THERE!!!
RS6 wheel :wub:
Recaros :wub:
Carbon 3M :wub:
retrimmed fresh leather :wub:

well done Nath rate you for having the guts to do it and my god u pulled it off...

P.S loving the stance! :hubbahubba:

to me OEM+ just means using parts make the car look like they came out of the factory looking like that. if you're doing that then there's nothing wrong with changing the badges. get yourself some Audi centres :p

As hard as this is to understand, but the VW badges on the VW wheels are staying.

As hard as this is to understand, but the VW badges on the VW wheels are staying.

:haha:

What do you think to matching the other leather bits in the car to the new leather....

Not so keen on the purple wheels and the height but absolutely love the purpple re-trim with the Carbon wraps. Looks like a ****** good job. What an interior!!

But in all fairness, they are VW alloys, so if I put audi badges on it, then I'm being FAKE aren't I, all the original badges are left on i.e. R8 brakes/RS6 Steering Wheel, RS4 seats and TT-S shifter, ties in with my OEM + theme if that makes sense?

yup makes perfect sense. Good call and now agree.

Good location for pics and your mates car is stunning too!

Reactions: Johnson3
It's alright if you like that sort of thing......... and I like a lot :)

Ah Ha!!!! its your car! Gorgeous car indeed too! Those alloys look stunning, need to shove N8 car over so I can get a better look of it lol (sorry N8!) Post a pic!

Really appreicate the comments sarah, watch this space tho because its not finished yet. Got a couple more tricks up my silk sleeves lol

haa haa mystery eh!

Silk!!! you still in your PJs lol :)

Sorry N8, back to yours!!

Last edited:
nooo lol, I love cabs! Was after one but only 4 seater! Only found out at Inters that you can adapt to 5!!!! dam!

How does it drive on air suspension?

Do you have settings to enable a decent drive as well as the `in the weeds` look?

karl, looks great mate, just heard of plans for inside, nath has my number mate, happy to help a fellow cabby

Nice 1 Lea, Haven't spoke 2 u 4 ages hope ur well. Hopefully steering wheel next along with the s4 mirror shells. The rs6 steering wheel is a must have for sure.

interior looks very well put togther, spot on infact. just dont really think the colour on the out side ties in. looks randomly low i reckon a few notches up and will look proportionally low instead of the all out decked look.

thats just my opinion though mate

Nice one Guys,

As said both cars look sick as! the location and pictures are sure to make a Mag or two

Well done always setting a standard

P.S would have the Alu but as you can see i have a 3 door :(

Both cars look stunning!

Finally some pictures of your car Nath! Looks amazing! :D

I think I would kill for the interior! :D

N8 your car is stunning especially the interior not sure if I could pull off the purple wheels personally but as long as you can thats all that matters.

The A4 cab is also very nice got a soft spot for the red hoods seriously considering one next for me and them wheels are to die for!

Excellent job on the interior N8. You must be well pleased.

Just to ask you a quick question, the only thing that annoys me a wee bit about my bucket seats is the fact there is not an S3 logo on the head rest. Do you think your re-trimmers would be able to carry out work such as this to add one, as l would be interested in getting mine done. Not sure the price of doing it could be justified though !