ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
what we thinks?

SDC10975.jpg

SDC10970.jpg

SDC10969.jpg

SDC10966.jpg

random... thought id take a pic of mr polish..

SDC10972.jpg

SDC10973.jpg

fitted my LED interior lights too.. much better.. just waiting for me S3 bumper now. :)

Last edited:
Love the splitter! like the grill, but i like the chrome rings! not the surround just the rings i would have chrome! just my opinion tho!:icon_thumright:

Looks nice but personally don't think the badge should be on

without starting a debate may i ask why? no offece taken im just intreaged as to why people dont like the badge thing.. :)

I think it looks good,silver caps for your mirrors could help break the blackness up imho

She's looking good !!:icon_thumright:

The badge thing, i think the main problem is that it resembles an S3 badge mate.

She's looking good !!:icon_thumright:

The badge thing, i think the main problem is that it resembles an S3 badge mate.

its the generic Audi S badge tho.... my car has Sport inits title!! :( strange peoples!! lol

At least im not trying to be a S3 by adding a S3 badge.
:icon_thumright:

cant win!! hahaha! :sorry:
:)

Looks good mate, well done :)

is that the lcr splitter mate, how much trimming was needed to fit?

same as everyone else really would have kept the chrome rings and chrome mirrors would add to effect

my thoughts on the badge? anyone who knows audis will know thats not an s3 badge so shouldnt bother them :)

also didnt you have a thread up the other week where you cleaned the motor? my car wouldnt know what had hit it if i cleaned twice in a week lol

is that the lcr splitter mate, how much trimming was needed to fit?

same as everyone else really would have kept the chrome rings and chrome mirrors would add to effect

my thoughts on the badge? **anyone who knows audis will know thats not an s3 badge so shouldnt bother them :)

also didnt you have a thread up the other week where you cleaned the motor? my car wouldnt know what had hit it if i cleaned twice in a week lol

**my thoughts exactly!

yes it is the cupra splitter mate. not that much to trip tbh. 2 pointy uppy bits in the middle of the splitter,(yes that is the technical turm) and the edges near arches. i would run some black mastick round it to as there are some tiny gaps, but im getting an S3 bumper in the next couple weeks from a fellow ASNer and will be getting it all colour coded so i didnt bother.
yeh me and my mate gave it its first polish in... well its whole life we think, there were quite a few swerl marks were me mate didnt take it off propley, so flew round it with some Auto glim and sorted it out.

**my thoughts exactly!

yes it is the cupra splitter mate. not that much to trip tbh. 2 pointy uppy bits in the middle of the splitter,(yes that is the technical turm) and the edges near arches. i would run some black mastick round it to as there are some tiny gaps, but im getting an S3 bumper in the next couple weeks from a fellow ASNer and will be getting it all colour coded so i didnt bother.
yeh me and my mate gave it its first polish in... well its whole life we think, there were quite a few swerl marks were me mate didnt take it off propley, so flew round it with some Auto glim and sorted it out.

:icon_thumright: sweet, gotta get one for mine me thinks, unsure whether to have mine colour coded or not, will decide once its on i suppose

good effort on wax job, very shiney lol

my view was that it looks like the pre-facelift style s3 badge. By no means having a dig just an opinion. if you likes, you keeps mates. Simples.