Splash screen in the hidden menu

Dsport

Reaction score
Today I've been looking in the hidden menu and have enabled the battery metre and was looking at the splash screen, i can change it to Rs or S4 and there is an Sline one bit dosnt seem to be any different to the normal MMI one has anybody changed there's

I changed mine once for the rs4 one and then about a min later changed it back as seemed really daft to have it if it wasn't an rs4..so put it back to S4...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: xpoweruk, jdp1962 and Bristle Hound
Hi can I ask how you got into the menu ?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Hold down car and set up together to access the hidden menu, if you look on YouTube there are quite a few tips and tricks what you can do in there

Does it need enabling with vcds first. Only asking because I did have the battery monitor but updated the mmi to the latest one I can go to. 5570 I think it is and now it's gone

I'm not sure I unlocked the hidden menu on Carista a few weeks ago but couldn't see anything then last week was having a look round on YouTube to see what I could mess with and found it, I've also changed it so it can import CDs that's quite a good feature I'm still messing around with it

Cool il see if I can get it to work. Cheers

I'm not sure I unlocked the hidden menu on Carista a few weeks ago but couldn't see anything then last week was having a look round on YouTube to see what I could mess with and found it, I've also changed it so it can import CDs that's quite a good feature I'm still messing around with it
Drop a link to the YouTube video you found this on please Dsport

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Can't seem to get it to show on mine. Might it need unlocking via vcds?

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk