Spent some time on the paintwork..

Dubjam

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Solutions
Reaction score
I bought it in winter, so have been waiting and waiting to do a full chemical clean, polish and sealant.

Took many hours, but very happy with the result!

Reactions: Andy F, A4A4, THQuattro and 4 others
I bought it in winter, so have been waiting and waiting to do a full chemical clean, polish and sealant.

Took many hours, but very happy with the result!

Daytona Grey.....amazing colour when detailed, and one of Audi’s finest paints IMHO. You’ve got it looking great :thumbs up:

Reactions: Dubjam
Daytona Grey.....amazing colour when detailed, and one of Audi’s finest paints IMHO. You’ve got it looking great :thumbs up:

It is a great colour definitely - once you detail it properly, the definition really does come out.

It wasn't my idea colour, as I was looking for White or ideally Nardo Grey, but its definitely grown on me since buying.

Do you wanna come do mine?? I got told off by the missus for just cleaning our two cars lol

Do you wanna come do mine?? I got told off by the missus for just cleaning our two cars lol

Was that because she felt a wash is a bit lazy, or was it down to her lockdown interpretation?

Because I wasn't at home helping with the kids

lol, kids are great for doing the wheels. Their hands can get behind the spokes. Put them to work next time :)

Its good to see you're looking after my old car! I knew after i'd spoke to you that it was going to a good home. I hope you're enjoying it?

Reactions: Dubjam