speedline fitting in the morning

rOb_A

Reaction score
fiiting speedlines in the morning. anything i should be concerned about?

just thought i read somewhere about possibly adjusting the lighting via vcds???

looks like i'm on my own :(

best make a start :yes:

Im confused. Your fitting wheels and your asking about adjusting lighting? :unsure:

I think being a different wheel size messes with the levelling of the lights?

I think you can adjust your lighting manually using a screwdriver by turning the white screw type things in the top of the headlight.

I've never read that people have had to adjust lighting because they fit alloys, only when lowering suspension IIRC.

DId you fit the wheels then? Any pics?

ive got speedlines on and have'nt had to adjust anything .... didnt know it effected anything ?

dope.. i meant eibach sportline springs! busy day all went well. will post some pics in a bit under a separate thread.

:blahblah1: just a typo lady's..:p hopefully the fruits of my labour will please. will post some pics tomorrow, lets just say in this case its black & white

cheers lad, me not have vcds, can anyone help out i the manchester/cheshire area?

thanks lad, will hopefully get some pics up of my work over the weekend.

cheers N8, can i call into your place this week, just to check the lights?

you can put the lights into MOT mode in VCDS so it can re-align themselves. you need to go into module 55 to do this.
Any further instruction needed to do this? i.e. is there a basic setting type process I need to go through like one would do to realign throttle bodies?