speed limit display

Byron Jones

Reaction score
Hi just picked up my new A3 Edition 1 40 TFSI Quattro C/S pack and i have noticed there is no display on the Satnav for the road speeds and no option to turn this on, has anyone else come across this on a new car. I have asked in the dealership this question and no one came up with an answer, Is this going to be a function on demand money grabbing exercise by Audi, can anyone throw any light on this subject.
many thanks
Byron

I think your car is an 8Y chassis so will get mods to move your post to the correct section.

This might be useful also:

Hi just picked up my new A3 Edition 1 40 TFSI Quattro C/S pack and i have noticed there is no display on the Satnav for the road speeds and no option to turn this on, has anyone else come across this on a new car. I have asked in the dealership this question and no one came up with an answer, Is this going to be a function on demand money grabbing exercise by Audi, can anyone throw any light on this subject.
many thanks
Byron
Money grabbing exercise. The manual says if you don’t have traffic sign recognition then you should have the display on the sat nav, but that’s not the case. If you have the camera then you either pay for traffic sign recognition or you don’t get it.

still waiting for Audi to enable mine as functions on demand isn’t yet available, they said when it was they’d do it free of charge. My S3 will be gone before it gets enabled imo.

Money grabbing exercise. The manual says if you don’t have traffic sign recognition then you should have the display on the sat nav, but that’s not the case. If you have the camera then you either pay for traffic sign recognition or you don’t get it.

still waiting for Audi to enable mine as functions on demand isn’t yet available, they said when it was they’d do it free of charge. My S3 will be gone before it gets enabled imo.
I’m in exactly the same position

No A3 has the sat nav speed display because they all have the camera for lane assist and therefore ready for FOD - very poor by Audi

I’m in exactly the same position

No A3 has the sat nav speed display because they all have the camera for lane assist and therefore ready for FOD - very poor by Audi
Yup takes the ****, for a “premium” brand you’d expect better, hence me going back to VW when my Golf R arrives.