Special Thanks

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Would like to say a Huge Thanks to @Macdoon @JG51 AUD @gray99y @jojo @Broken Byzan
Mac, John, Graham Joe, and Mark. Thank You all so much for looking after the Club stand in Adams absence as he was attending a wedding. It was very much appreciated. You guys were fantastic. xx

Reactions: jojo, Macdoon, gray99y and 1 other person
Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for the mention Sandra, anytime.
JG
Your very welcome John, it was much appreciated. You are a star as always. Glad you enjoyed your lads weekend. I'm sure it was messy, lol;) X

Reactions: RS5 JON
Nae bother Sandra, as always we will be on hand to help, pics posted, and ermmm some cheeky pics to follow (well we were left in charge of the tent lol)

Reactions: RS5 JON and Sandra
Nae bother Sandra, as always we will be on hand to help, pics posted, and ermmm some cheeky pics to follow (well we were left in charge of the tent lol)
I'm looking forward to them Mac :)
Thank you so much for all your help. :) X

Reactions: RS5 JON and Macdoon
I want to thank all the members who turned up for our clubstand to make it what it is! Apologies for the missing barbecue, it's been damaged and needs extensive repairs after it barbecued itself! :(
Hope you all had a great time, I was a bit too busy to get round to saying hi to everyone.

Reactions: Arrkon, Macdoon, RS5 JON and 1 other person
Reactions: jojo and gray99y