Special adaptations: Login code

tdi-man

Reaction score
Special adaptations: Login code ????? does any body know what this is in version 10.6.2

im not very good at posting pics and i have your diect email address please ?

im trying to log into engine 01 security access in vcds 10.6.3 and it comes up and says....

ENGINE CONTROL UNIT (J248/J623) SECURITY ACCESS

PRIOR TO ADAPTING A NEW USED ENGINE CONTROL UNIT THE VECHICLE SPECIFIC PIN/SKU ( IMMO-LOGIN) OF THE USED ENGINE CONTROL UNIT HAS TO BE USED TO ENABLE THE ADAPTION. YOU'LL FIND THE PIN/SKU ON THE KEY TAG OF THE ADDITIONAL KEY (OF THE DONOR CAR ) OR YOU CAN ACQUIRE IT THROUGH YOUR RESPONSIBLE DISTRIBUTION CENTER OR IMPORTER.

i can get one but not very good a posting up pics .

what log do you want me to do and can email it u

All you have to do is copy & paste the whole text in, no pics required.

What exactly are you trying to adapt & genuine cable or chinese illegal?

i want to turn my tick over back down.

i turned it up using vag com 812.5 using code 12233 in 01 engine 16 security code.

but have since got rid of that cable i have 10.6.4 clone cable and that code dont work .

i have also used genuine cable and 12233 code dont work.

any help please thanks

login.png

If you have a genuine VCDS system to post a complete Auto-Scan from, please do so. If you do not, try contacting the pirate ship support team that supplied the mentioned 10.6.4 clone cable.

Well said, I cant help you either sorry, I dont support clone cables.

it does the same doesnt matter which lead i use clone or genuine

12233 is the login code for 4 pot tdi engines. Some v6 tdi will take a 26262 login but many will not work. For iddle speed adaptation you dont need a login code, just go to engine, adaptation channel 1 and modify the value. Some have a 32768 value, increase or decrease the value as required... Use the genuine lead to keep folks happy ;)

help needed because ive entered wrong code i need to leave for 40 mins each time ? do i need to leave car running ? or just leave engnition on ?

No mate, just remove the key from ignition for a minute or two then start again...

Mapping software said 40
Mins each time ?

have left ignition on all after noon and i think ive fixed it i can now access security adaption in engine ecu using code 12233 and altered tick over back to 840 .

back to the mappers soon then.

what is the normal idle rpm for 2007 2.0tdi 170 DSG?

thanks

Finally I seem to have ended up in just the right place :)
Greeting everyone!
Ive had a read through a few of the posts here but although the Topics are all related to my issues I dont quite seem to be able to find the answers Im looking for. I have an Audi A3 1.6 (2-door) - I believe its the 8L.
There are a few issues that I need to take care of, mainly electrical but Ive been asked to try to find the engine login code because a previous owner had made changes and I just want everything set back to factory standard. I dont have a cable or the VCDS software, a friend of mine has a Geniune cable and I believe the latest version of the VCDS software and given that I have NO idea what Im doing - he is going to reset everything back to default for me.
So, with this info in mind is there anyone here who can help me to obtain the correct engine login code for my car?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated. :)