Speaker Issues (A3 2.0T 3DR)

gregorwilson

Black Edition
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So the last few weeks i have been having an issue with my Passenger Side Speakers, every time i go over rough road the audio cuts off to that side only. I have taken HU out and checked cables, all seemed fine. Also now there is a crackling sound developed that comes out of all speakers when going over rough roads.
This is happening on all sources, ipod, cd, fm radio etc...

Anyone had similar issues?

What model head unit is it?
Its the Audi Concert:

Ah ok, I had a Concert II in mine till I changed it for after market, mine is also bose, as you say its only on bumps and rough road its pointing towards a lose connection, trying to find it will be a pain, I am no expert but i would try the path of elimination, disconnect certain things to see if you still get the issue, try disconnecting the sub? the experts will be along shortly :thumbs up:

Reactions: gregorwilson
Ah ok, I had a Concert II in mine till I changed it for after market, mine is also bose, as you say its only on bumps and rough road its pointing towards a lose connection, trying to find it will be a pain, I am no expert but i would try the path of elimination, disconnect certain things to see if you still get the issue, try disconnecting the sub? the experts will be along shortly :thumbs up:
i will give that a bash thanks, its doing my head in lol