Spark plugs for s3

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repost, I can't find the other threads but what do people think of the Denso IK22's? I'm able to get them for £15 from a friend that works for denso.. I read somewhere that the NGK ones were better but I'm not sure if I read right. Any one give an insight into his?

Many thanks!

Gops

Ahhh Spankss Tufty!! :arco: I was on the iphone so couldn't find it! Not bad for £15 though ey!

Again, denso's are crap and have been known to break apart destroying your pistons and turbo... I have seen this first hand... BKR6EIX's are £5.90 each plus vat on that site

<tuffty/>

Last edited:
Woah!! thanks for that Tufty! Appriciate your response! I'll be getting the NGK's then!

I've always had Bosch Super Plus in mine, switched over to Super 4's as they didnt have the normal ones in stock last week and it was running great on those.

I've heard bad things about Denso too.... so I'd always avoid them.

Ive got the Bosch Super 4s in mine, have always used them and not had any issues with them.

Super 4's are good. My cousin has them on his tqS! What makes these denso's smash up then? I thought they was a reputable company? - Im defo not getting them but just curious...