Spam . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly_K

Reaction score
Basically, I've had enough. It stops here.

I have been checking a lot of the forums and there just seems to be random drivel all over the place.

I get begged and begged for new forums (Health forum, for example) and the stupid posts that I've just cleared out of there is untrue:

"Doctor Doctor my hand hurts when I do this..."

I then get asked if the person that asked for the section and also the person who has been joining in with the drivel, to become a mod for his own section.

Not a chance in hell

I mean, come on...grow up.

I even have a moderator (under review) joining in with all of this and its just not on. Not on MY website. Go do it on someone else's site, but please not mine.

You'll notice posts/threads have been pruned, and users have dissappeared. It will continue until I see fit.

If anyone has any issues with any other users, please contact myself or one of the mods.

Well said :applaus: ... Car talk mainly with a small amount of general banter thrown in suits me.
The internet is full of Forums for other topics so I suggest people find them and use them if they want to go seriously off-topic

Well said :applaus: ... Car talk mainly with a small amount of general banter thrown in suits me.
The internet is full of Forums for other topics so I suggest people find them and use them if they want to go seriously off-topic

I agree with what he said :)

a bit of banta is fine..in fact......more than a bit of banter is fine, what annoys me is post after post of useless crap between 2 users, and in some cases 5 posts one after the other by the same user !

And what a difference...now when you click on new posts you get a list of things that you might actually want to read :)

I get begged and begged for new forums (Health forum, for example)

Err, ******** me thinks. I started a thread in the Site Suggestions/Forum Helpline section. Here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=58011. I then mentioned it jokingly in a pm about something else and you, Olly said you would sort it out. Thats hardly begging, now is it?

I then get asked if the person that asked for the section and also the person who has been joining in with the drivel, to become a mod for his own section.

Sorry, but again I have to call ******** on this one. It was a joke comment which you have quite obviously taken out of context. I would not seriously ask to be a Moderator either in private or on the open forum.

Begging is probably a too stronger word, but asking twice, once openly, once in PM to me sounds like you really wanted the forum.

And true you didnt ask to be a mod in that section directly but you did say something along the lines which I took as hinting to be a mod

Seeing as this thread is 2 weeks old, its now locked

Status
Not open for further replies.